Chapter 15: Interductions.

Cole's POV

Jace is a friend that used to be in the business but word around the street is that he's going to clean up his act and go to the army or military. Some shit like that.

So when I see him role up in a bike I know it business.

He tells me that I need to keep an eye on Valerie and that she'll tell me why.

That's all I need from this guy.

It's around 9 and the fights about to begin in around five minutes or so.

This is my first fight I've seen in a while so I'm pretty happy to see that the new girls fighting. Lil Red they call her.

Clover comes out in heels and I must say she looks mighty fine.

"Alright. Are all bets in?!" She yell with much authority.

"Yeah!" all the guys yell at the same time.

Out comes the first girl that looks like she belongs on the other side of town. She just looks like she wants to piss off her parents and not get too fucked up.

She reminds me of Cynthia from the rug rats.

And then out struts a confident young women with nice built and beautiful curves. I'm guessing that's Lil Red due to the red basketball short and black sports bra.

And then the world stops.

It's Valerie.

Holy shit.

It's Valerie !!

I'm temped to go up to her and drag her out if there like her brother would want me to but my motto is I won't help until you ask for it.

"You guys know the rules. Go!" Clover yells.

One hit knock out by Val. She won't need my help anytime soon.

After the fight I went to look for Valerie to see what is that happens with everything.

"Clover!!" I yelled seeing her about to get in her car.

"Oh hey sweets. what's up?"

"Not much I'm looking for Val-" I was cut off.

"That's not my name here. I go by Lil Red Cole." Says a confident Valerie stepping out of the car.

"What can I do you for Cole?" she smirks.

"I saw Jace today Lil Red." And with that her face pales.