Chapter 11: Explanation?

Valerie's POV

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Should I tell her?

Nah she doesn't know me why start now... right? So I just decide to play dumb.

"What are you talking about?" I question raising an eyebrow even though she's looking at the road.

She snickers a little but before speaking. "Darling, I know it's not easy in the beginning, but you going to need to tell someone." She says likes its obvious.

I let out a sigh debating wether to tell her or not.

Psh.. I should not be debating. She's not going to know.

All up in my grill.

"I need the money." Was all I got to respond since we pull up to my house.

"Alright Lil Red. I'll be calling or texting you about the venue for your fight. Don't be stupid and cancel that day okay? Just don't. I hope you pay off whatever it is you need to pay off sweetheart." She mumbles the last sentence obviously not wanting me to hear it.

"Thanks." I mumble getting out if the car. I start walking to the front porch and turn to wave Clover off. She's pretty nice. I have no idea how the hell she got involved with the life I'm now in but I know she's doing good for herself.

Having money in pocket and needing to buy some things for tomorrow ,as in basic necessity, I decide to not go to school tomorrow or Wednesday. I need the rest wait till my next fight. Now that I have to save up buy a car-

Oh my god.

I fucking forgot.

Smart Val.

My fucking parents have an 'emergency' money that we, well.. I, can use.

It was only supposed to be used as a last resort. As in, money to be able to ship us off to be wherever it is that they were.

One of the last things Jace said was that I shouldn't talk to mom or dad. Let alone be shipped to where they are now. I can't.

I don't know how much money there is because Jace was the only one who handled the finances in the house. I know where he keep the card though. Which should come in handy considering that I'm broke.

Score!!

I walk up to his room and pull the rug that lays across from his bed. In it is the little latch that leads to the safe.

Yes. He has a damn safe in his floorboard.

Taking out a card and an envelope while getting up from my knees.

To: Lil Sis

It said in Jace's hand writing. I turned it around to see it had four numbers.

1-2-3-4

Basic, I though. Internally smirking. It's just like him to put something like that.

Guessing that it's the pun to the card I leave the envelope and would remind myself to open it later.

It's late. I have a lot of shit to do tomorrow. See how much moneys in the card, open up a new bank account, go grocery shopping, go shopping for pet stuff ( you bitches probably thought I wasn't serious about the cat, right?) and condition. If I'm going to be doing this I might as well be good at it.

Ugh! So much shit!

Stripping down to underwear and bra, since no ones home, and walk to me room and under the covers.

__________________________

Short chapter ;o. But tell me if you guys want Jason's POV next chapter. I want to write it in his but I'm not sure ._.

Message me cause I love new people ;D!! <33

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE!!!!

THANKS FOR READING CUTIES ^__^ <33