Chapter 12: Theres a new bad bitch in town

Jason's POV

For the last couple of days it's been pretty uneventful. Main talk of the crowd is that the new street fighter has another fight tonight which I still have no interest in seeing.

It's been three days since I've past seen Valerie by the way.

Three days of worry and complete torture.

I don't just think about myself you know. I'm actually kinda worried about her.

So it's Wednesday I think, been loosing track of time lately, and I still haven't seen her. I'm in my room, looking in the mirror, and thinking about her. It's really wired but I've been trying more and more to go 'cuter' to school everyday so that she can 'notice' me or 'talk' to me. And I put the quotes because we just end up arguing and that's not good for anyone.

I get to my baby and start riding to school like any other day, pulling up next to Cole and being lames, like everyday.

Since I'm basically the only guy who rides a bike to school, or In the whole town, it's rare to see anyone else. So when I see the most lovely red bike coming up the school driveway I assume it's some new kid trying to make a scene on his first day of school. Boy was I wrong.

When the driver parks all eyes are on him or her, awaiting to remove the helmet. Without noticing before, a black stilettos hit the pavement with an authoritative clack. Followed by the removal of the red helmet, a cascading of brown waves and last but not least a very stunningly sexy looking Valerie.

She had on the black heels that I mentioned before, a burgundy leather jacket, ripped-light high-waisted blue jeans, a white foley crop top, a gold necklace and a red lip.

And boy was she turning heads.

Valerie's POV

As you may remember the card. Well apparently it loaded.

Throughout the last couple of days ive been training shopping and getting a new cat.

Names Luther. Its a all black cat and yes its a dude. And also very troublesome.

It's time for me to make my grand entrance.

Well here goes nothing.

I pull off my helmet and smirk at all the male dogs choosing to look in my direction. Never thought I'd like attention like this.

I like it.

"Hey. Slut!" Nicole Waterson says walking towards me. This should be very ingesting.

"That's funny coming from you bitch."

Everyone gasps. And it feel as if time has stopped in everyone's body. Not a single soul moves, awaiting the for the seance to unfold.

"What did you just say?! you don't even know me new girl!" This bitch is so stupid right now. I narrow my eyes at her her.

"Names Valerie and you know me Nicole."

"Look I don't know a Valerie so you can jus- OH my fucking god what happened up you ?! You used to be this lil bit-"

I walk, closing the gap we had between us before. Surly cutting her off.

Thanks to the heels that are thank god only 4 inches, we are now the same height.

"Don't finish that sentence Nicole."

Silence

Until...

____________-------___________

See you guys later ;)