Chapter 22: Mother Bear.

After we finished eating Clover had texted me saying I have a fight later that day. And it was okay except the fact that Jason didn't know I fight.

"Valerie. I'm crashing at your pad. Just for a few days though. I just want to make sure you're going to eat and stuff and stuff." Cole says taking a sip of his McDonald's soda.

"Um.. I don't have a place so you to crash that's clean." I gesture.

"Maybe I'll crash with you then." he winks.

I gag and we all laugh. Feeling a vibration from my back pocket I pull it out to see a text.

Butt Munching Ass -Fuck (Oscar):

Hey.. Maybe we could talk about stuff?

I let out an irritated groan. I just want this dude out of my life.

"What's wrong?" Jason asks me.

"It's nothing to worry about." I smile putting my phone back to its original position.

Getting out my keys while walking twords the house I see a slick black Lincoln and wonder who it could be.

"Jason you walking or am I dropping you off?" I ask pulling out my keys to open the door.

"I'll just chill here for a bit. Figure it out when I get there." He half smiles. I nod in recognition turning the keys to enter my home.

"Oh. And Cole are you bringing stuff or what's goin on with-" I'm cut off by the sound of authoritative stilettos walking in our direction.

"Do you guys hear that?" I ask a bit paranoid.

"Yeah." they answer at the same time.

The sound stops because the thing that made it is right in front of us.

"Mother." I address crossing my arms.

"Valentina." she answers.

"That's not my real name. That's just what you've always wanted. It's says Valerie on the birth certificate." I state.

"Well I don't really care. That's what I want to call you and that's what you will answer too."

"You have her fucked up." Cole and Jason say in sync.

"Excuse you?!" my mother responds.

"Who do you think you are just bossing her around like that?" Cole asks.

My mom just puts her nose up and says "Valentina we need to talk. Alone. Now."

"Whatever it is make it fast lady." I answer in the rudest way possible.

The guys leave upstairs to what I think is my room.

"Well, I believe this proves my point that you are a young, ungrateful, reckless, savage excuse for a daughter." She says throwing a packet of pictures of Cole, Jace, Jason, Oscar and I, "And I believe you need to learn some manners." She says.

I cross my arms and look her dead in the eyes.

"Fuck. You." I smirk.

"This is why I'm shipping you off to boarding school. I don't want to deal with you and this way the government can't look into the case that much. you leave in 3 days time." she smiles.

"I'm not leavening." I state refusing to except the fact that I would just get up and leave.

"I knew you would put up a fight so there's another way. Find someone to have under your name in the next 48 hours and you'll be set. Until then, I will see you in two days time." She smiles leaving a stack of papers with all of her signature lines already signed only awaiting my next future guardian.

Heading the door slam and the car drive off I let out a very long awaited groan.

"Are you having sex?" Cole says while they both laugh at the not so funny joke. I turn to look at them seeing them wearing my favorite bras at hats and my underwear's as mittens with Luther playing at there feet.

I burst out laughing.

Jason takes off my favorite black bra and put it in front of his vision as if trying to imagine me wearing it.

"Kinda wanna see this on." He smirks.

"Fuck... I'm really going to miss this." I sigh slouching on the coach.

"Why?" I have them the packet so they could see for them selfs.

"Ohh.. yeah this is the same packet the social worker gave me and my big brother when my mom and dad died. But if I'm not mistaken you need to find a guardian in the next 48 hours or you're part of the government. That's rough. Do you have anyone?"

I sighed. "Nope. Oscars a dick. Jaces' in the army or some shit. And that's all I got to be honest." A tear slipped down my face.

"What about you're brother?" Jason asks Oscar.

"Since he's only 19 and they think he works a minimum, it's only enough to support 2 people. Wouldn't even have a chance." He sighs defetatly.

"This sucks." I pout sighing.

"Well what about Ms. Dimas." Cole questions.

We stay quiet for a second.

"Cole. You're a fucking genius." I smile jumping up to hug him.

Pulling out my phone I call Ms. Dimas.

"What's up kido?" she questions.

"My mom came and I need to find someone to put my name under. What do you think?"

"As much as I would fucking love to to adopt you I have a criminal record so I can't adopt anyone older than 8, love. Sorry."

"It's okay. I understand. Thanks anyway." I smile through the phone.

"Luck kid." I can feel get smiling through the phone followed by a click.

"Criminal record." I state.

They both let out a sigh and we continue thinking.

"Well..." Jason inquires, "My uncles sherif. I don't have a record. And in pretty sure that my little ones under her moms name." He says rubbing the back if his neck.

"Call him!" I practically yell.

"Uncle... Yeah... Nope not in trouble... Not home either... Need a favor... 5?... Okay...Okay...ok-... Okay... bye."

"We have five minutes of his time and to get there!" he yells panicked.

I take the lead, grab the packet and start to sprint out of the door and towards Jason's house.

"What!? No! You guys, take the car!!" Cole yells frustrated but settles on running in pace with us.

We arrive no later that 5 minutes to Jason's house.

"You're late. Make it quick."