Who am I?

Who am I?

Okay, you guys may think I lost my memories for asking this question. I have not. I know I am Kai Williams, but of course everyone knows that. That is ALL they know. They assume. And I am happy of that privilege. Because of that, they seemed to take a liking to me.

And by "they", I meant my classmates. They think I am little cute "cinnamon bun", whatever that means. As long as I get what I want, I am fine.

"Kai!" A girl sitting beside me in lunch called. "You're spacing out again!"

I lied swiftly, "I'm not. I'm just lost in your eyes." I gave her one of my best smiles, though that didn't help me remember her name. Too bad she is my girlfriend . I guess it was best to know these things before you say yes.

"Maybe he's high." The guy across from me said.

A few girls from around me protested. "He's too sweet!" "He would never do that!" "Don't say such things to him!"

The guy scoffed, "Yeah, because he's all sugar and rainbows. I'm suprised he's not gay."
I flinched from what he said. I don't swing that way, but that was just flat out rude.

The girl, that's my girlfriend, wrapped her arms around me as if to sheild me from horror. She said, "Don't say things like that around him."

I purposely blushed at her response and said, "It's fine."
The guy asked, "Then why don't you kiss your girlfriend?"

I said in my defense, "Because I'm not ready for stuff like that."

"Ugh, look at her."

I turned to see what my gifriend was talking about. I saw her and her friends glare at another girl.

That girl, I knew her. She is Krysta. She had a head of curly black locks and dark brown eyes. She may be able to tolerate them, but she can't tolerate an empty stomach. There was a boy beside her I also knew. Her boyfriend named Nick. He had pitch black hair and piercing blue eyes.

I ignored the girls and waved at them with my innocent smile and said, "Hi, Krysta and Nick!"
They both waved back at me. Only me.

The girls didn't even so much as growl at me. I loved this feeling of power. I can do anything, because I am their cute "cinnamon bun".
And I won't give that up for anything.