Stupid School

The rest of my weekend went by fast. I kept a close eye on Krysta and hung out with Nick and her.

It was finally Monday. I hate Mondays and... any other weekday.

It was lunchtime. I made sure to have all of the attention on me, so they wouldn't mess with Krysta. My "girlfriend" was talking to me about something I didn't really care about.

I decided to say someghing cute, "Your voice is as beautiful as your eyes."

Everyone went 'awwwww'.

If anyone knew what I meant, no one would have be doing that. Her voice was annoying. I couldn't stand hearing her chatter. I couldn't wait until she dumps me like any other girl that doesn't want an "innocent" guy like me.

I asked my whole table, "Who wants cookies?!" I went into my backpack and gave them a tuperware of chocolate chip cookies.

The table responded with desire.

I said with a pout, "But you have to promise me something."

My girlfriend asked, "What is it?"

I answered, "You have to be nice, even to Krysta."

My girlfriend scoffed, "Even Krysta?"

I nodded. I explained, "Haven't you heard about Nick getting angry? They need him focused for basketball for the team to win."

Everyone at the table mumbled in agreement.

I said with a calm smile, "Thank you." On the inside, I was grimacing. I couldn't believe something like a basketball team would convince them not to bully someone. I really hate them.