Wth?!

*2 months later*
Things were going great here! Turns out that Melody is my actually my cousin. She's on my dad side. The funny thing is my mom's family actually grew up with her family as well. Plus my older cousin had a picture of her when she was a baby. That's crazy. We actually get along great. We're like two halves of the same person.
We have all of our classes together and we're both equally smart. I love her! Did I mention that Mel got into a fight the second week of school? No? Well yea she did lol. Here's how it went down.

*flashback*
Me and Mel were just talking, getting to know each other more. The whole time though, this girl was giving Mel a mean mug like they knew each before. Mel noticed before I did and told me to turn around. When I turned, the girl was still staring directly at Mel. So I asked Mel if she knew her. "Hell no I don't. She has one more time to stare at me though". I laughed and told Mel let's walk to cafeteria to get something to eat.
One our way down steps, the girl bumped Mel. Mel wasn't having that so she asked the girl what her problem is. She told Mel that she wanted to fight her. Random how do you fight someone you don't even know. So Mel took her stuff off and said "what's up?" (This confirms that we're related. We both are ready to go lmfao). The girl walked up to Mel and started arguing with her.
Mel wasn't for that and punched her dead in the face. After that it was a wrap. Mel was throwing punch after punch none of that hair pulling girls do. The girl got a couple of hits but she wasn't touching my fam. Then Mel slammed get on the ground and that's you could say it was over. Before Mel got on top of her, school security pulled them apart. Pretty crazy right? Yea I know. After that fight, I knew I was going to love it here. Neither Mel or the girl Tay got into trouble. Just a warning.

*flashback over*

I haven't heard from shoddy since scull started but it's cool. "Can I use the bathroom?" I asked Ms. Smith, my English teacher. "Take the hall pass" I run to the bathroom. Shouldn't have drunk all of that juice at lunch. As I'm walking out of the bathroom (I did wash my hands. Nothing like good personal hygiene), I bump into someone.
"Reese?" I look up to see who it was. "Shoddy?!". Wth?!