The Drama Begins

*Rashad up there*

"I'm sorry, what was the question?" "Reese, if given the opportunity, would you be in a relationship with Shoddy?" Mimi repeated. This kinda confused me because it came from left field. "Um......" do I really want to answer this? Fuck it I might as well give them the answer they so desperately wish. "Um if I weren't with Ty and Shoddy wasn't with Mira and if he played for my team, I probably would. I don't know if we would work out. Whatever."

*Unknown POV*

Oh really now? Now let me go and spread this good ole tea here. When I'm done, Rashad isn't gonna want anything to do with this bitch. They might even fight? I like this idea. Let's go to work.

*Reese POV*

Little did I know, Ty was right behind me when I answered. I wondered if he heard what I just said. "Don't worry I'm not mad. I heard everything if that's what your wondering. I love the fact that you keep it 100. One of the reasons why I like you. I know my position." God you a real one for blessing me with this sexy ass man!

"I didn't know wheter or not I should've answered that. I just decided to go ahead." "Baby I'm not mad." He kissed my neck. Lord he knows what he's doing. "Sit on my lap baby." I did exactly as he said. "Aww you two are to cute. Now I need to find me a man." Jay said. "Thank you and thank you for being my boyfriend." He smiled at me.

"Sooooooo did yall get started on you're projects? You know they're due I'm two weeks." "Oh damn I didn't have a chance to meet up with Shoddy to discuss that. He's a been acting like a weirdo lately. I'll see if he wants to work on it tonight." "Yea you better get on it, me and Joel are finished ours" Jay said.

I really gotta see what's up with him.

*Unknown POV*
Let's stir up some drama. After I heard Reese answer that question, it was time to put my plan into action. I looked all around to find Rashad. I finally found him at the lockers talking to Tony. "Hey Shoddy!" I yelled. "What's up?" "You're cool with Reese right?"

"Yeah why? What's up?" "Oh he was talking major shit about you saying how he can take you from Mira, you was over his house last night then you ran back to Mira after she called you. He also said he don't know why you hang around these niggas, they all lame as fuck. I don't know what type of friendship y'all have but my friend wouldn't say those things about me." I set the trap now let me sit back and watch the show.

I stood there as I watched the veins and Shoddy's neck literally pop out as all his friends started talk mad shit about that bitch. "Yo thanks for telling. I knew that bitch was a snake. I got something for that ass." After that, I turned and walked back to class. Can't be late to that.

*Shoddy's POV*

So he's been talking shit about me and my girl huh? Here I thought the nigga was still the same nigga I use to run with. Looks like he changed into someone I don't even know. It's cool though. I'm good off his punk ass. Hope he'll do that project on his own because I'm not doing shit. Matter of fact. Let me go and request a different partner.

I'm debating on wheter or not I should let one of my niggas handle him since he got so much mouth. Let me go find my girl and tell her this shit. I'm heated right now.

*Reese POV*

"Y'all know y'all wrong for asking me that." I glared at Mimi. "Sorry it was something we just wanted to know" She hung her head. "Sorry." "It's cool y'all just caught me off guard." Then, the lunch bell rang, signaling us to go to our last class. "I'm going to go find Shoddy and talk about out project. I low key forgot we had one".

"I'm coming with you. I wanna walk you to class." I gave him a kiss "no, go to class. I got this lol." He pouted "you sure?" Yes I am now go. After he walked away, I went to look for Shoddy. Gotta get this project done. I spotted him by the locker with his arms around Mira. "Hey Shoddy! Do you mind coming to my house after school so we can start this project? The sooner the better."

"Move faggot. He doesn't want shit to do with you!" Mira spit with venom. Now I had the confused look on my face because 1, who the fuck was she talking to? 2, what's her beef with me? 3, what's Shoddy's problem?
"Um did I miss something?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Looks just leave my BOYFRIEND alone. Since you like to spread lies and shit. Shit starting ass. That's the problem with y'all. Always stirring shit up. He won't be helping you because he has a new partner, me!" This bitch isn't even in our class. Whatever. "This shit is too funny because I don't know what the fuck you two are even talking about but that's fine by me. I'm one if the smartest niggas in this school so I'll pass this shit on my own".

"Oh and Rashad, you dumb as fuck for believing everything you hear. Get the fuck outta here. Fucking stupid ass!"

Someone has been spreading shit about me and I'm gonna find out who! Oh and fuck both of those bitches for even believing that shit.

Uh oh someone had been spreading rumors about Reese.

Who do you think it was?

Thoughts on Rashad?

Thoughts on the chapter period?

Vote, like, comment. I may just do a dual update again.