Morning After

When I woke up the next morning, Ty wasn't there. I started to panic because maybe I wasn't good enough last night and he went to someone else's house. A million and one thoughts was running through my head at the moment. I was about to text Lauren even I seen that I had a couple of missed calls and texts from my baby.

Future💍: Bae!
Future💍: Wake up, I wanna hear your voice 😧
Future💍: If you're thinking about last night, it was amazing. One of the best days of my life. You definitely made that a memorable day for me baby and I really appreciate from the bottom of my heart ❤💯
Future💍: I had to leave because I had to help my dad out at work. I changed ya sheets and all that too. I really wanted to get another round in but I was already running late. Call me as soon as you get up.

He changed my sheets? Well damn dick was that good that it had me out like a night light?😭😭. I looked up to see the time, 1:21 pm. Well damn! Safe to say I was gone for the night. The rest of my messages came from my squad asking me if I wanted to go to the movies with them tonight. Let me text my baby back

King👑: I'm sorry I took too long to respond back to you. I was so tired. Yeah it's because of you shut up 😧😂. You chanced my sheets? You a real one. Seriously though, I'm happy I made your day that special. Round 2 already? Let me recover first 😂😂😂😂. Was wondering why I didn't see you next to me this morning 😡. Thanks for clearing that up. Me and the squad going to the movies later, you wanna come?

After that, I went to go shower. Well at least that's what I thought seeing as though a fell to the ground right when I stood up. Good thing he wasn't here to witness this.

*Later that day*

I was walking to the movie theater to meet up with the squad. "Somebody extra happy today. I know it's not because you missed us" Jay yelled. Damn Daniel, they already at it with the jokes. "Shut the fuck up. Damn the whole movie theater heard that ass." I blushed after I said that. "So how was it?" Joel asked.

I punched the hell outta him. "Fuck was that for?" "You didn't tell me it was gonna be painful the first time it went in. Hell none of y'all hoes didn't warn me." "Well I have an excuse, I'm straight so I wouldn't know." "Marc shut the fuck up. You fucked virgin pussy right? So it's the same shit." I glared. Everybody started laughing.

"He had that ass walking funny?" Lauren teased. "Fuck all y'all man." "So I'll take that as a yes. Great thanks." I hate them right now. "Come on the movie should be starting soon. Y'all are so embarrassing. Ugh." I tried to change the subject. "Come on y'all we embarrassed him enough." Mimi said. I thanked god for that.

*After the movie*

"That movie was fire. Y'all saw when Optimus started fucking Megatron up?" Mike yelled. "You mean after Megatron fucked him up? yea" "Jay you mad or nah? Optimus tore that ass up. I mean yea megatron was getting em but in the end, Optimus tore that ass up." I had to defend the supreme autobot 🙌. "Yea yea yea ain't nobody fucking with my nigga Mega though." Jay answered back. "Except Optimus but carry on" I laughed.

"Hold on y'all I gotta go to the bathroom real quick." I said. "Ard we gonna be right here. Mimi and Lauren gotta charge thier phones."

*Unknown POV*

So I see him and Shoddy are cool again. Hmmm looks we'll have to work overtime now? "Let's fuck up his good old relationship then in addition to this seemly strong friendship. You still have that recording of Ty getting a deep tissue message?" "As a matter of fact I do. Good thinking." "Hurry up into the boys bathroom and play it. That'll fucked him up." "Yea we're gonna take everything from him. Fucking bitch."

*Reese POV*

Finally made it to the day bathroom. I went into the stall to handle my business. I don't trust them damn urinals. They're like a walking piss trap tbh. Judge your mom not me fucker. As I was handling my business, I started to hear moan come from one of the other stalls. Somebody must getting the some. Go head y'all handle y'all business 😂😂. At first I didn't pay any attention until a few seconds passed and I recognized exactly whose moans they were.

"Ty? I know the fuck you not doing what I think your doing?! You got me fucked up!" Wait hold up, you can't go into this situation pissed off before you know the facts. Calm down and gather evidence. I quickly finished up and met up with my squad. I couldn't tell them just yet because I wasn't sure what exactly was going on. Trust me I'm far from stupid people. I just know not to make assumptions.

"Y'all ready? Let's go eat. I'm hungry." I said. My head is going a million miles a minute. It doesn't make it any better when I received a text from the very same person that caused it. I quickly glanced at message.

Future💍: Bae where you at? I wanna take you out tonight. I'll be picking you up in 20 min.

Well how do I want to play this? It's no point of having him go to my house because obviously I'm not there. I'll just tell him to meet up with us.

KingReese👑: I'm already out with my squad. If you want, you can meet us at Friday's.

Let the games begin.

Whew somebody really has it out for Reese.

Who do you think it is?

Thoughts on this chapter?

Vote, Comment, Subscribe

Next chapter is the final chapter for this book.

Y'all ready?