Leave Me Alone

*Reese in the MM.*

"So you and Ty huh?" Jay asked when we got to Wendy's. I looked at her like she crazy because I really don't know what she's talking about. "What are you talking about Jay?" "I saw how you two were". Ok she's weird. "I just met the guy today. Barely even know him. Never even seen him. Please shut up". Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I think I said something wrong. I guess I did by the way they're looking at me.

"What you mean you never seen Ty before?" Lauren asked. Exactly what I said duh. "Um....I've never seen him. What's the big deal?" They are confusing me. "He's the captain of the boys basketball team. He is partly the reason why the team has been good for the last year." Mike answered. "Oh. I don't really pay attention to school activities. Not really my thing".

"I knew it. You like to be low key sometimes" Mimi said. "Yea sometimes I do. Look can we eat? I'm hungry. We can talk more after we get our food". I wanted to know more about them before I start telling them stuff about me, you know? Gotta know who you dealing with duh. We all walk to the register to order. "Welcome to Wendy's, how may I help you?" The cashier whose name tag read Amber asked.

I didn't get the chance to even look at her face because my eyes went straight to the menu 😂😂😂. "Can I get a Jr bacon cheese burger, a small fry and medium drink?" (I know what you thinking, that light ass meal. Listen this is something to hold me over until I get home. My mom always cooks her ass off 😝). When I looked up I instantly recognized the girl taking my order. "Amber?! I didn't know you worked here, why weren't you in class today?" I was so happy to see her here (can you say Wendy's plug). "I was. I had left early because we weren't really doing anything. I decided to just start my shift early that's all". Let me fill you guys in on amber, I met her around the same time as Shawna (I know you're probably like who? 😂😂😂). She had moved when we graduated the 8th grade. She helped a brother out so many times when it came to school (saved me from sooooooo many ass whoopings).

When she moved, that was the last I saw of her up until the end of last year when she showed up at my school. I missed her so much. "Y'all hiring? I needs a job". I laughed but I was high key serious. I want to make my own money. Can't keep depending on my mom, she has her own bills to pay. I guess you can say I like being independent. "Yeah hold on let me finish up ya order and I'll get you an app. Lucky for you, they was actually just talking about looking for new people and with us being students, that makes It even better".

"Aye! Well let me get that app then. Prom isn't going to pay for itself lol". She put my order in and then handed me an application. "Imma fill this out right now". "That's a good idea. The sooner the better". I also noticed that she put her number on the back of my receipt. That's my homie. I smiled at her and then turned around to wait at the table.

As soon as I turned around, I bumped into someone. Seriously, this has is getting annoying. "Ty you are always-" "Who's Ty?". Oh damn this wasn't Ty? I looked up to see God himself in front of me. "Oh my bad I thought you was somebody else". " You good I should've looked where I was going". Before I could even ask his name, his order was called. "That's me. Sorry about that. See you around". Something about him was really familiar. I really felt like I may have knew him.

"What was that about?" Mimi asked. "I don't know. I just randomly bumped into him by an accident". "You stay bumping into people. You like the human bumper car". "Stfu Joel 😂😂😂😂". "Can you go get my food? I don't feel like getting back up". I'm mad lazy I know sue your mom. Who was that guy though?

*Unknown POV*

Was that him? Nah I don't think so....