Chapter 5

Naughty scene coming up........Explicit!!!!!!!!

'You're pregnant' Jake shouted.

'SSSSHHHHHH butthead. Yes I'm pregnant. Under no circumstances will Luke find out. Please Jake, you have to promise.'

'What about Maggie?' He asked pouting.

Ellie giggle a little, 'She already knows, she won't say anything, now promise.'

'Ok, I promise, my lips our sealed.'

'Excellent, now I have some other news. Jake, when do you have a break from school?'

'Next week, why?'

'I'd like you to go to New York and oversee the building works there. I've also lined up a couple of people to make all cupcakes to my exacting standards, now you know how I like things done, Hell you've even baked with me, I want them tasting and looking exactly as I would do it. I can trust you to do this. I also have a couple of people I want you to meet my dad' fiancé Sarah, she's just been laid off of her job. I've bought her in to run the place, but you will also go to New York every now and again to oversee.'

'Um ok, are you sure, I'm the right guy for the job?'

'You're the perfect man for the job, now I've drawn up a window display, it's pretty much the same as we have here. Id like the colour's to be different though, so I've decided on baby blue and very dark brown furniture. For the window display I'd like the cupcakes to reflect this, so here's the list and the layout. I'd like white roses.in the window display too. Ok. you got that.'

'That was so hot! I love a woman that knows what she wants.' Jake wiggled his eyebrows at her.

'Thank you, but I'm still married. Now do you think you'll be ok with all that.'

'Yeah sure, no problem. I'll keep you updated and I'll Skype you so you can see, what it all looks like. Have you heard from Luke yet?' Jake asked.

'No nothing yet, but I do have something to show you' She pulled the sonogram out of her purse and handed it to him. 'My little peanut.'

'Wow, that does look like a peanut.' Jake handed the picture back.

Ellie stuffed the picture back into her purse as she hard Maggie screaming at Luke, who had managed to get past the rolling pin wielding woman.

'You ok here on your own?' Jake asked as Luke appeared at the door.

'I'm not going to hurt her' Luke said affronted.

'Could've fooled me, all you do is hurt her, asshole. Ellie I'll be within shouting distance.' Jake walked out of the office and waited outside.

'So I was thinking of seeing my lawyer sometime, this week. I don't want anything from you. Just the cats. I don't want any of the apartments, or any of the jewellery you bought me. I own this place outright as well as the new New York branch.'

'You're divorcing me' Luke spoke, it was barely a whisper.

'Yes Luke, You're having a baby with another woman, the same woman I found you having sex with 7 weeks ago. We are done. I don't know if I can recover from this.'

'Please Ellie, before you left you said there might be a chance for us. I don't know if her baby is even mine, give me until kid is born. I'll do a DNA test. Just give me a chance to prove I can change. Please. I'm begging you.'

'How far along is she?'

'She says she's 3 months. so 6 months to wait until we can do a DNA test. How's your head he asked.'