The Party Part 2

During the Party

Carter's POV

I am totally losing my mind. Since I'm the host of the party, I can't really drink as much as I want, but I have to watch everyone else get drunk off their asses. Noah still isn't here and the fact that he left me hanging is pissing me off. Kairi is really drunk and flirting with every guy she sees. Not to say it's a bad thing but that's not attractive. Then she did the most unbelievable thing ever. She got up and ran to a guy and kisses him. This girl is crazy when she's drunk.

The venue is really dark and only has a few, colorful strobe lights. Not to mention it's harder to get through all these people in the dark.

I ran to get Kairi but I can't see her anymore. She does this every fucking time. I hope she's okay.
When I thought tonight couldn't get any worse, a random grabs me and starts kissing me.

I pull back immediately."Umm...What the fuck are you doing", I say annoyed.

"Geez babe. I was just trying to surprise you". I feel highly uneasy right now. Who does he think I am?  I take out my phone and shine the light in his face. He has green eyes and has a dirty blonde hair. He's pretty muscular from what I can tell through the dark.

"No you have the wrong person". I turn away not giving him the chance to respond. I look back and he's watching me leave with a stunned look on his face. When I find Kairi, I see her about to leave with some guy and immediately walk over to her, grabbing her arm.

"What the hell are you doing", she says in complete disgust. That shocked the hell out of me.

"Getting you out of here. You're completely drunk", I say with concern in my voice. Why am I trying to reason with a drunk person?

"I'm fine. Jack here is going to take me to his place. It is Jack right?" Wow she doesn't even know if that's his name or not.

"No its Jason." I can tell he looks saddened by her words but I mean why would he be, he doesn't even know her. Jack pulls me to the side and whispers in my ear. "Look, I was only taking her to my place till she's sober enough to tell me her address and I can take her home. If you give me her address I'll take her home for you instead".

That surprised the hell out of me. Why would he be so nice, even though he didn't seem like he was at all drunk or had any bad intentions. Could I trust him? I decide to give him my address and we exchange numbers.

I watch as they pull out of the parking lot and watch as a car pulls up to take their place. Who could be getting here this late? It's one in the morning. I watch as the person gets out of the car and starts approaching me.

"Hey babe.",he says. Now that's a voice I know too well.

"Hey love". It's Noah. "Finally, your here. I was starting to get worried"

"Yea, I know..sorry", he says sadly.

"What's wrong?", I asked concerned.

"Nothing. Let's just enjoy the party". With that he leads me into to the crowd and starts dancing.

************

2 HOURS LATER

Noah and I are dancing when a guy turns me around and starts screaming in my face. "Really your dancing with another guy!". Why won't he leave me alone? "I thought you were mine and only mine..but then you go and cheat on me!". At this point Noah looks heated.

"Carter who's this?" He says coldly.

Before I can respond, the random guy in front of me does."Actually, I should be asking you who you are?"

"My name is Noah, her boyfriend", he almost says in disgust. All the attention is pointed in my direction and I have to say I don't like it.

"Well she didn't tell me anything and we've been together for over a year"

Noah looks completely broken and it pains me.

"I don't believe you". He says this with the last shred of hope has. His eyes glistening over.

"Oh really?". The man pulls out his phone and scrolls through before landing on a picture and he shows it to Noah. I get a look at it and its with a girl who looks like me and with the man in front of us. Immediately I look at Noah who looks heartbroken.

"Noah that's not me. I-I swear."

Noah looks at me and says.." I guess you really didn't love me". And with that he leaves me alone with tears in my eyes.

**************
A/N

Awe poor Carter..😢😭