Power & Control

Carter's Party Outfit ^^^

Carter's POV

12:00 rolls around and I have to say I kinda feel uneasy. I don't understand why, I mean he broke up with me. I should've seen it coming. Even if we do get back together I'm getting him back for kissing that girl in front of me.

I leave the house a bit early because I'm anxious. The drive seems like it's taking forever, and my nerves are only getting worse. By the time I pull into the place my hands are shaking. This place is completely deserted, in the middle of nowhere. There's no light and only a bunch of trees. I pull into the small area and sit in my car. When 12:30 hits I get out. I'm standing there, against my car, for what seems like 10 minutes before I here rattling in the bushes.

"Hey Car", Noah says looking down.

"Never was one for punctuality", I say smugly.

"You talk as if we haven't seen each other in years".

"Yea, whatever. What do you want".

"To explain", he says in a duh-tone.

"We already went over to this today, you don't wanna be with me and that's it", I say angrily before storming away.

"Carter not everything should be taken seriously", he yells after me. I stop in my tracks and he continues. "I lied, there's a reason, I faked breaking up with you".

"You call that fake. I don't wanna hear it!". I'm in tears, he keeps playing with my emotions and I still love him. Noah sees my tears and walks over. I'm really short compared to him so he's practically hovering over me. I look up into his big brown eyes and he smashes his lips to mine. I refuse to let him in that easily. I don't kiss him back no matter how hard I want to. He pulls back and furrows his eyebrows.

He kisses harder and in between kisses says "Kiss me back". I refuse and pull back, I can't take anymore. "I guess you've started moving on already". He looks saddened and continues what he was saying. "Andy and I have a plan to make you safe again. If they want me, they're gonna make you the bait, if your not in my life anymore, there's no reason to want you. That's why I was kissing the girl by the lockers today, to make it look like I moved on".

"Who's the girl?", if Noah's using some girl, I wanna know who.

"Andy has a couple of friends from her past helping us, that girl is posing as a student for the time being, her name is Jessica. She's a decoy just in case anything happens".

"So where's Andy?", I ask.

"Working on the plan still I guess", he says shrugging his shoulders.

I walk up to Noah and punch him in his face. "Why the hell didn't you tell me sooner. I was depressed.", I say angrily. I kiss him hungrily and immediately receive a response back. The electricity is still there and I find myself biting his lip. Noah winced so I pull back. Blood is trickling down his bottom lip.

"One I would like to say Ow, you have a strong right hook and Two I know we broke up 12 hours ago but you didn't have to kiss me like a vampire", he says looking in pain.

"Vampires do that to your neck genius"

I pull Noah by his collar shirt and kiss him again but this time he pulls back. "Look babe, even though we're still together you can't be seen with me. We have to act like we hate each other and date other people for awhile".

"Okay", I say and walk towards my car.

"Okay?", he asked uncertainty clear in his voice.

"Yeah, why not start now. I'll see you later".