Dollhouse

Carter's POV

The party I'm hosting is at this two story house. We get to party and it's completely dark except for a few different strobe , rave type lights. Andy looks around in complete awe.

"You call this boring?"

"I never said that parties were boring, I said Florida was".

We head to where all the booze is and I grab a beer, while Carter goes for the hard stuff. She drowns a whole bottle of vodka, getting a couple cheers from guys. "Chug, chug chug".When she's done a guy comes and grabs her by her waist.

"Hey babe", he says in her ear. He looks really familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Hey...I'm about to go and find Noah", I say and walk away.

I walk around and see my friends talking amongst themselves. I walk over there to ask if they've seen Noah.

"Hey guys, have you seen Noah?"

"Yea, I think he went upstairs", my friend Liz says. Liz is this badass red head who we call the bad girl of our groups. She loves to party, and does what she wants when she wants to. She's a firecracker, and is really feisty and hotheaded. She's one you don't want to mess with.

"Thanks", I say before heading upstairs. When I go upstairs I see Noah heading into the bathroom. I knock on the door and call his name and he immediately answers. He envelops me in a hug and all you can smell is alcohol.

"Noah, your drunk again", I say worried. Noah used to have problem with his drinking before I met him. He's gotten better, but every so often he has his nights. He never told me what happened that made him drink like that. I don't think he ever will.

"No, I'm not. I only had a couple of drinks", he says slurring his words.

"You need to leave", I say seriously.

"No, I'm having a good time, I was just getting my mind off things", he says his expression hardening.

"Fine, you won't leave willingly, I get security to escort you out". It hurts me to do this, it really does but it's for his own good. He doesn't need to go down that path again."Security". The guards come rushing over.

"Really Carter, you're being over dramatic. This why I will never trust you, you turn on me all the time.", he says pure disgust in his voice.

"Get him outta here, I'm gonna call a cab...", I say and start writing Noah's address on a piece of paper. "Give them this address, and tell them make sure he gets in his house safely". I ha d the guards a hundred dollar bill.

I turn to Noah and he glares at me, making me wanna crawl outta my skin and hide.

"Noah, don't be mad, I'm doing this for your own good, believe me, I love you", I say pleadingly.

He looks at me and there's nothing but silence. I sigh, "Take him away".

The party doesn't end for a couple more hours and I'm not the mood to be here anymore. I put on a persona for right now, just until the party ends. I go to sit on the couch and I sit for awhile watching everyone but me have fun.

"Why the long face babe?", Kairi asked me.

"Kairi!!", I say my mood immediately picking up.

"Carter!!", she says with the same enthusiasm.

"I haven't seen you since you got shit faced, at my last party".

"I know right, so embarrassing, but you didn't answer my question",she says. I sigh and spill everything to my best friend and feel a weight lifted off my shoulders."Well what are you doing here, go to his house".