Escape Pt 2

"So we're going with my plan, right?", I ask impatiently.

"No, my plan", Aiden says.

Aiden told me his death defying plan and it sucks balls. Who wants to run in and just shoot up a place. One,we would probably be blown up on the spot, and two, that's just utterly psychotic.

"No way, yours sucks, and too many people die".

"Yeah, but with yours your putting your boyfriend in danger".

I scoff. "Like you care".

Aiden looks down and sighs, running a hand through his hair. "Look Carter, there's a lot you don't know, Noah, doesn't even know".

"Oh, so more lies. That's fucking fantastic. That's all you do is lie".

"I assure you, I'm not lying, just keeping a secret".

"Tell me", I say. "I can handle it".

"You'll find out soon enough, just be patient", he whispers.

I look into Aiden's eyes, and notice he won't look up at me. I gently put my hand on his cheek and he leans into it. He finally meets my gaze and we sit there for awhile. Just staring. He looks at my lips and I look to his. I slowly lean in and he follows. Until we are interrupted.

"What the hell are you doing, no flirting with the captives", a guard says.

"Sorry sir, she seduced me", Aiden said.

I glared at him and scoff. Yeah, as if. I get in my cell and Aiden closes the door behind me.

Was that just lust in the moment or do I actually have feelings for Aiden.

Oh geez.

Noah's POV

"We need to go now. I swear to god when I see him, Im gonna smash his teeth in".

"Slow your horses lover boy, its just a kiss", Andy says.

"Yeah, its not the worse possible thing in the world at the moment", Xander states.

"But, its my girlfriend...mine... and for him to kiss her, really?"

I sit down and put my head in my hands. Defeated. Defeated is what I am. I feel a sob at the back my throat, and Im struggling to keep it down.

"Look, Noah, I know youre mad and hurting, but you cant be like this. We need you, Carter needs you. You have to be strong, if not for us, for her".

"Whatever, lets just get this show on the road". Nobody makes any sudden movements, they just stare. "I said move".

Everyone snaps their gaze away from me and starts preparing. We are breaking in tonight and someone is gonna have alot of hell to pay.

$$$$$$$$$

6 hours later

Carter's POV

Im sitting in my cell talking to Chrissy. I hope me and Chrissy can get out of here. I know me and her will become the best of friends and Noah will be excited to see her as well.

Noah. I hope to god he didnt hear that exchange Aiden and I. He would certainly kill him, and I dont just mean figuratively.

As I start to get lost in my thoughts, I hear a buzzing. At first I think its the earrings but it wasnt. I shush Chrissy mid-sentence, and I hear the buzzing come from outside the cell.

"Paging all guards, there has been a breach on the west wing of the building. Secure every exit and room. Bosses orders", the guards walkie talkie says.