Escape Pt 3

Carter's POV

I sigh before taking the leap of a lifetime. I open the door and am met with a man who looks like he is in his 40s. His back was turned to me, but still looked intimidating. With his broad shoulders, rigid stance and towering height. He was no one to be messed with.

"Ahh, my dear, come come sit down", the mystery man gestures with his hand. His voice holds a sadistic demeanor.

"I prefer to stand, thank you", I spit.

"To each is own...anyways we have more pressing matters".

"Where's Noah?"

"Ahh, in due time my dear ,first, I need to introduce you to my friends".

One by one the people I know, file into the room. Kairi, Trevor, Aiden and Jessica? Or was it Jennifer? Oh well.

I knew the bitch was up to no good. "I know why everyone is here, except for Jennifer".

"It's Jessica".

I state at her. "Do I care?"

She pierces her lips together.

"Little miss clever has it all figured out?", the man asked.

"Then why, am I here?"

"That I don't know", I say.

He turns to the door on the opposite side of the room. "Let's ask my son". He presses a button and a buzzing sound feels the room. A couple seconds later, a guard appears holding a struggling Noah.

"Hello, son", the man speaks.

Noah instantly stops struggling as the guard brings him closer. "D-dad".

The man smirks. I sigh. Hasn't this already been done somewhere.

I burst out into a fit of giggles. "Wow, isn't this cliche".

Noah and his dad looks to me. "What's funny?", the man asked.

"I don't know, let's take in this whole situation. Kairi, the whore popular girl who wants her not so popular bestfriend's boyfriend. Aiden, the bad boy gang member who wants his rivals girlfriend. Jennifer, the girl getting played by Kairi and is the pawn in this sick game. Last but not least, Trevor, the dumb ass who just got put in the job because he's the biggest and scariest and has a connection to my sister".

"Well, this is all fun and games to you".

Noah starts laughing too.

"Whats funny is that you thought you were ahead of us the whole time". I take the gun from the waistband of my jeans and point it at Noah's dad's head.

Just then Noah, grabs the guard and slings him over his shoulder. Knocking him out. Aiden grabs Kairi pointing a gun at her head. Then, the rest of the team storms in.

"I have more than enough gang members to come and kill you all. Don't think this is the end".

"Awe, not so bug and bad now are you, I pistol whip him. Andy did you call the cops?"

"They're on there way", she says.

"I only have one question, why did you want your son".

"Revenge", he spits. "He took my life away from me, by sending me to jail. So I'm gonna take his away from him, you".

"How did you find Kairi?".

"You know, it just so happened I heard her speak so poorly of you on the phone and how she wanted my son. It was no problem at all trying to get her to join".