This part of the song

I really don't agree with the lyrics to some songs. They can be horrible things to put into teens minds. Like on the song me, myself and I the part of the song that says but I love it the rush is amazing celebrate nightly and everyone rages I found how to cope with my anger, I'm swimming in liquor my liver is muddy but it's all good I'm still sipping this buddy. I highly disagree with these lyrics because the intended message it's putting out to the listeners. It's message is that drinking and partying is the right way to get rid of anger and the problems that life bring. I feel that way to get rid of it, is a stupid sissy way to get rid of problems. I think we should be mature and face the problems and things that make us angry instead of running away like a coward to a drink and party. I'm not saying a drink and party is wrong. But if that's a way to get rid of anger for you than its not going to work and your just going to keep running to it until you temporarily feel better.  If that's what does end up happening and you keep running to it, you are set up to become an alcoholic and that will get u no where good, real fast. You could fall into depression and that's the opposite of your beginning goal. So, that's what I have to say bout those lyrics. Yup.