Awesome day with best friends

On Saturday, I got Ashley to bike to my house to spend the night. Here's how it went:
I called ash and she said she could come over.....two hours later I'm biking up and down my driveway singing the songs we had to sing for our choir concert the next day. I see Ashley biking towards me....finally.

We went up to my house and packed a few important things for the ride to the school like food, my ID card incase we got hit by a car and we died, so people would know who I am. And that kind of stuff. We sang and talked about our life plans for the future the entire bike ride. When we were getting close to the school, and Ashley asks me if I know where Austin lives. She goes to his house all the time, so it kind of make me laugh when she's asking me directions to his house when I've never even been there. Although, I do know where he lives so we went there to pick up Austin. We didn't even knock on his door we just walked in. He was sitting on his couch watching something on TV. Ashley immediately asked him for deodorant cuz she was all smelly from biking 2 miles. I on the other hand invaded his room while ash put on the deodorant. After I looked in his room, ash came in and grabbed pop that was on the floor and asked if we could have some. Austin was fine with that, so after we had some pop and Austin handed us a bottle of water, we went to go get Chris. But by the time I knocked on his door, rang the door bell AND called his name through the door, Austin finally decides to tell me that Chris had a DI competition that day. Yup, I guess that's the way friends work haha. After all that, we just ended up biking around Esko and talking about the weirdest stuff. We went to the park and talked about kindergarten, bus rides and the trouble we got into with our bus drivers. Then we biked back to Austins house and ate ice cream that was overly frozen.