Another great sleepover

Last Friday at school was squad day and my group of friends decided we would all wear pjs to school. So we did and it was epic. People were wearing footie pjs, fancy cloths, Hawaiian dress, Disney stuff, Zelda awesome other stuff... And yeah, you probably have an idea on how awesome everyone at the school looked that day. After school, Ashley's mom, Lindsay was picking me up so ash and I could have a sleep over. It was really fun. When I got there I played a trick on Ashley that really freaks people out when I play it on them. So, I showed up at her house in pjs and I had a pair of shorts under my pj pants, but no one knew that except me. Well here's what I did, I walked into her living room where her entire fam was and I pulled down my pj pants really fast and it scared everyone so bad, but when they realized I had shorts on we laughed really hard.

After all that, I face timed one of my other completely awesome friends, Will. And we talked on that for like an hour and a half. It was great. Then Ashley and I played music and sang to it for a really long time. And I was using a knife as a microphone lol. We ended up having to sleep in the upstairs living room on the floor because Ashley's big sis was also having friends over and they were occupying the downstairs living room which includes a bed for some reason. But the floor wasn't all bad tho. Ashley fell asleep at midnight and I fell asleep at probably 1:24. I woke up because my knee was killing me in my sleep. It was in so much pain. I woke up at probably 6:04 I'm not really sure. Ashley was still asleep tho so Will and I emailed. After she woke up, I went to go make our breakfast but Ashley's not aloud to use the blender because it's her parents. So I had to smoosh bananas that were frozen solid with a fork to make part of our breakfast, but in the long run, it tasted great. After breakfast Will, ash and I face timed for a long time and it was really great. Yup. Then I went home and did stuff....and more face time haha.