Ben Drowned

A/N Hey. My first chapter so dont be hatin yo. Anyways, If you enjoy, let me know but ill be doing this for fun untill i get requests. <3

"EVERYONE GET INTO THE FUCKING LIVING ROOM BEFORE I PUT YOU TOO SLEEP!" Jeff yelled from the living room, practiclly bursting ear drums. Me, Slender, Jeff, Hoodie, Maksy, EJ, LJ, and BEN came over a sat on the counches circling a long coffe table. I had a crush on BEN for a while now. I moved into the masnion about a month ago. Why you ask? Because i was found in the woods, and Slendy saw something about me that he just couldn't let die out. I just witnessed my parents be killed and ran away. I thought i could run away from the pain, but it kept coming back. Slendy found me running and crying. He comforted me and took me in. I feel like im part of the Creepypasta family now. Jeff snatched BEN's hat off his head a collected people's item. "Hey! Give it back!" BEN whined. He acted like a child sometimes. "No!" Jeff screeched back. Jeff got a bottle from the kitchen and put it on the table. He spun it and it landed on me. "What are we doing exactly?" I questioned. "7 minutes in heaven of course!" Jeff said and put BEN's hat infront of my face and put his hands over my eyes. I sighed and put my hand in the hat and felt something plastic. I felt a bump and it turned out being a button. I didn't know who it was, but when i pulled it out i saw in green sharpie BEN on the side of a grey Atari controller. I looked to BEN who was blushing a bit and was looking away. Jeff grabbed us both and threw up into the closet. Before he closed the door, he snuck in "Dont make me have to get the condoms." And slammed the door closed, locking it from the outside. "Basterd." BEN snarled at the door. It was silent for aboyt 12 seconds untill i had no choice but to speak up. "So, this game is about romance but since were friends we dont have too." I wanted to be romantic. But i couldent be so sudden. He was one year older than me but i still felt a burning passion in my heart when he talked to me. "Y/N i.." Ben started. He hesitated before pinning me to the wall with a loud thump, causing the others to let out wolf whistles. He pulled me into a kiss and i was suprised as fuck. I closed my eyes and accepted it. He pulled away. "I love you. Ever since you came into the mansion, i wanted to do this." He said, inbetween pants from lost of air. I stole a slight kiss and replied, "I waited for you to say something," I said with a smirk. We went into a passionite kiss and he slid his hands under my shirt and fiddled with my bra untill Jeff knocked on the door saying "30 SECONDS!" We didn't care. We wanted the others to see. We kept kissing  and Jeff opened the door. "I knew something happened." He chuckled. We pulled away and he whispered in my ear "We'll continue this later..." His voice was deep and evil. I liked it. No, loved it.

~~Time Skip To Da Bedroom (Lemon)~~

After he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room, he pushed me on the bed and locked the door. He came on the bed with me and we kissed even more. He slid down to my neck and searched around, looking for my sweet spot. When he found it, i moaned and he abused that one part. He dragged his somewhat cold hand under my shirt and pulled my bra off, rubbing my breast and i started to moan louder that before. He pulled his lips away and got on top and pulled his shirt off. He wa so toned for a teen. He pulled mine off and threw it across the room, along with his. "You look better without a hat." I said. "You look better without a shirt." He smirked and started to slightly grind on my while massaging my breasts. Moans escaped from my mouth as i felt his erection against my thigh. "Those pants seem to be getting tight," i said between moans. He stopped while saying," they are actully. Can you help?" He grinned. He wasn't mostly evil, but when he was... man did i love it. I pulled his pants and boxers down, sending his erection flying to the hair. I stroked it and licked the tip like a lolipop. He groaned while you licked all around it and started to take it in your mouth. He started to moan. His voice gave me bliss. I deepthroated him knowing i would be able to hear his voice again. His moans and groans got louder as you bobbed your head, making it to the balls everytime you came back down on his member. "Im.... gonna...cum...." He panted. "Good." I slipped, and started to suck more and more, stroking it while i did so. I felt his member twitch in my mouth as his warm essence poured into my mouth. I swollowed it all. This being my first time, i was supried at myself. I pulled away. "Tastes like cupcakes." I said, pushing him down, me on top and pulled my jeans off with my black lace panties. He put his tip at my entrance and i nodded when i was ready. He slid it in my all the way and i cried a bit and clentched my teeth and fists but soon, pain turned to extreme pleasure. I nodded again, signaling him to move. I rode him while our lips connected. It was pleasure as his member went in and out of me each time filling my with joy. I was actully fucking my crush because of a game. I guess i have Jeff to thank. Nevermind, im never thanking Jeff. Everytime he pounded to me i let out a moan to be heard from downstairs. Sally was in the forest so i didnt mind about her being scarred for life. "Im coming Y/N" BEN said, groaned as he did. "Me too..." I panted. I went faster and slowed down and pounded onto him, hitting his waist and stopping, letting his seed pour into me. I tossed my head back and moaned loud enough for Toby to hear it from the other side of the house. Creepypasta's sperm cant get humans or creepypasta's pregnant, which is good. It was warm and i felt blissfull and i pulled out of him and layed on his chest, both of us breathing heavily. "I love you BEN." I said. "I love you too Y/N." He replied. We fell into a sleep and both feeling pleasure full.

Hey hope you liked my more than 1000 word story. This is all for tonight. Like it? Great! Ill be making more. Ill be here all week. ^.^