Offenderman[]Rape

Hey! This was requested by @destinyangels hope you enjoy!

"ILL BEAT YO ASSES IF YOU DONT COME!" Jeff yelled from the living room. Offender, Slenderman, Trender, Splendor,  Toby, BEN, EJ, LJ, Hoodie, Masky (any others) come over and sit in a couch circling a long coffe table. "What is it this time?" Masky asked. "My masked friend, we are playing 7 minutes in heaven!" Jeff perks. "C-can we j-just p-play monopoly?" Hoodie asks shyly. "No, hoodie. Were playing 7mih or ill force you to go first." Jeff threatens. Hoodie backs into the couch, not wanting to go first. "What i thought." Jeff spins a bottle and it lands on you. Why you? God damnit. You reach into BEN's hat, feeling around. You feel something... silky? You pull it out, revealing a rose. Shit. Fuck. GOD DAMNIT. Offenderman was a sex freak, going by his name. 'sexual' offenderman. You must be a idiot to not be scared of going in a dark closet, no lights, with a 100% pervert. You sigh as you stand up. You walk into the closet, jeff locking it as you too enter it. He immediatly swings his tendrils out, getting a evil-ish grin on his face, showing his shark-like teeth. His tendrils grab your arms and ankles and you get pushed against the closet wall with a thud."G-get off me..." You tell him, but he dosent listen. A tendril slides around your thigh. You blush, but it is unseeable. He smirks. "You know how this is going to end, dont you?" You nod slowly... keeping your calm. He slides a tendril inbetween your legs and rubs. You let out a moan as he rubs harder, not enough to hurt though. You start to moan alot, but it is soon ended by a loud knock on the door. "GET OUT YA IDIOTS." Jeff calls from the door. He lets you fall and he acts like nothing happened. The door gets swung open you two walk out. 

~After Le Game~

    You stand up and go in the kitchen. Offender comes up behind you, nobody in the kitchen and whispers in your ear. "You thought we were done? 7 minutes isn't enough." You freeze and drop your granola bar. He notices and lifts you with his tendrils. You struggle to get free, but he holds you tighter. You guys arrive at his room, his bed crimson with black sheets and pillows. His walls and floor black, with only the king size bed in it. No shit. He throws you on it and his tendrils pin your wrists and ankles there. He unbuttons his cloak and slides his boots off. He throws his hat as it lands perfectly on the hat rack. Impressive skillz. He lets his long snake-like tounge fall out of his mouth and he gets near the bed. You begin to tear up, but push them back. A black rope gets tied around your mouth, making you unable to talk. He kneels on the bed, only in his boxers. He leans down and pulls your clothes off, leaving you in your under garments. He uses a tendril and he slides a tendril under your bra, rubbing your breast. You resist moaning and just keep a straight face. Good job :D He smirks then slides a tendril in your underwear and rubs. You break and moan under the cloth. He continues to do so and you begin to moan louder. Of course, his room in sound proof. (i wonder why .-.). You begin to tear up and moan at once. He slides a tendril into you and dosent go in far. You squirm, considering you are still a virgin (Me so evil XD) He pulls out his tendrils. He pulls your underwear down and gets infront of you. He pulls his boxer down revealing his member. (A good ol' 12 inches. HAVE FUN) You try to close your eyes as you begin to cry. He jams into you and you feel a jolt of pain go through your body. You begin to sob as you scream. He dosent wait for you to adjust as he begins to pound in, harder and faster everytime. You feel blood trickeling down your thighs along with your juices. You smell yourself... gross. It goes on for a while untill he wraps tendrils around your breasts and rip your bra off. He begins to rub them with his tendrils. He cums into you without you knowing and you throw your head back, sobbing. You dont want to be here. He lifts you up by his tendrils and he positions you so your bent over on your knees. Your mouth cloth is lifted and you yell out. Nobody answers. He shoves himself in your ass as you scream in pain... like, scream. Really fucking loud. He shoves a tendril in your mouth. The tendril goes into your throat, longer than you ever wanted. You feel it in your throat. He takes a tendril and slaps your ass, making you cry more. The tendril in your mouth is going in and out of your mouth at a in-human speed, along with his dick. He cums into you and you feel his tendril cum too. He gets his things on and leaves you uncouncious on his bed, cum dripping from all your holes. Basterd.