LJ

A/N Hey guys. This story was requested by @LoveMarkimoo hope you enjoy!

 "GET YO ASSES IN THIS MOTHAFUCKIN LIVING ROOM BEFORE I SLAP A BITCH." Jeff yelled. Me, Slender, Hoodie, Toby, Maksy, EJ, LJ, and BEN came over a sat on the counches circling a long coffe table. I moved into the masnion about a month ago. Why you ask? Because i was found in the woods, and Slendy saw something about me that he just couldn't let die out. I just witnessed my parents be killed and ran away. I thought i could run away from the pain, but it kept coming back. Slendy found me running and crying. He comforted me and took me in. I feel like im part of the Creepypasta family now. Jeff snatched BEN's hat off his head a collected people's item. "Hey! Give it back!" BEN whined. He acted like a child sometimes. "No!" Jeff screeched back. Jeff got a bottle from the kitchen and put it on the table. He spun it and it landed on me. "What are we doing exactly?" I questioned. "7 minutes in heaven of course!" Jeff said and put BEN's hat infront of my face and put his hands over my eyes. I reached in and felt something... plastic. I pulled it out revealing a peice of caramel candy. Well fuck then. LJ... kind of... i dont know, vicious? Jeff threw us in the closet and locked the door. "Hello, Y/N!" LJ perks. His monochrome figure makes it easy to see him. "Hi LJ." You reply. LJ gets a smirk on his face. He pins me to the closet wall. He whispers in my ear "Im hungry... and i want your candy..." You get a shiver down your spine. He pulls you in for a kiss. He tasted like a mixture of a bunch of different candy flavors. His hand travels to your thigh and he rubs it, making you moan in his mouth. He travels inbetween your legs, rubbing it through your leggings. You squirm a bit, moaning. He continues to rub and you moan more. A bang on the door is heard and you guys pull away. Jeff opens it, letting you guys out. "Hey, LJ, can i have a strawberry jolly rancher?" BEN asks. LJ smirks and picks you up. "The only one getting candy tonight is Y/N." He runs up the stairs with you, hearing wolf howls and cat whistles.

~~~Magical Fab Time Skippy & Jelly~~~

  He pushes you on his bed and locks the door. He pulls a peice of candy out of his pocket and unwraps it. He puts it in your mouth and you realize its a blueberry hard candy. "Tastes good?" He asks. You nod, chewing the candy. "Thats not the only good thing your tasting tonight." He grins. You swallow the candy and reply, "Oh trust me, i know." He gets on top of you and kisses you. The kiss lasted untill he takes off (All of his fucking complicated shirt. NOBODY CARES WHAT HE WEARS. fuck.) He pulls your F/C tank top off. He slips a lollipop in your mouth and travels inbetween your legs. He pulls your leggings and rubs you through your underwear. You moan a bit and you clench the sheets on the monochrome bed. He pulls your underwear down and you pull his pants and boxer off. He pounds into you and you yell in pain. Your yells soon fade into a pleasurable moan. "Go..." You tell him. He starts to move, coming in harder everytime. The room is full of your moans. "Im cumming..." LJ tells you inbetween pants. You simply nod and he cums into you. You throw your head back in pleasure as your filled up with a sweet seed. He pulls out and puts some of it on his finger. He puts it in your mouth for you to taste. "It is sweet." You blush as the candy-flavored semen entered your mouth. You guys clean up and lay in bed together. You guys whisper sweet-nothings in each others ear. You guys soon fall asleep laying in LJ's monochrome bed.

A/N Be sure to leave requests! ;)