Glitchy Red

A/N No words

  You knew what Jeff was doing. You were sitting on the couch, whining. "I dont want to play 7 minutes in heavennnnn" You whine. Glitchy Red scoots over to you. "Why such a cry baby?" He teases. You pount and push him away. "Go away.." You mumble. Like every girl, you tried to act like you wanted to get rid of your crushes. You had a mad crush on Glitchy Red. "Ill pass, thanks." He gives you a cocky grin. This is going to be a long-ass night.

   Jeff cums (Get it? Get it? Ey? Ey? I need help) into the living room with Splendormans hat. (Im lookin at you BEN, YEAH YOU!) You pout. "Whats wrong, Y/N?" He cums (XD) closer to you and whispers in your ear: 'You afraid to get your... crush~?' You blush and freeze, covering your face. "GO AWAY!" You shout, using your F/C sweater sleeve to whack him away. He laughs and puts the hat infront of you. You give him a dirty look and put your hand it. You pull out... OH SHIT! OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT. You pulled out... a bloody pokeball. FUCK! You turn to Glitchy Red, who is currently blushing, but only you can see it. Your face flushes into a dark, dark crimson. Godamnit...

   Jeff puts you both in the closet. "Dont get to frisky." He chukckles and slams the door shut, locking it. You were immedietly slammed against the wall and face-to-face with him. "I saw you blush. I heard what Jeff said. I know you." He runs his tounge along your neck to your ear and whispers: 'I know you want me' You madly blush and he roughly kisses you. Fuck... I dont want it, but i want it so fucking much... Those were your only thoughts. He kneels inbetween your legs, brushing against your leggings. You moan slightly, him doing it more. He chuckles mischeviously, hearing a knock on the door. He pulls away. "We will continue this later, sweetie-pie." You blush more at the nickname. Jeff opens it, seen your face red as a rose. He grins, letting you both out.

   ~To Le Bedroom~

      After the game, you were immedietly picked up by Glitchy Red. He had a cocky smirk on his face. He led you to the bedroom and locked the door, pinning you against the wall by his bed. At this point, you could be a tomato in disguise. He pulls you into another kiss, rubbing inbetween your legs. Your moaning in his mouth, so he continues. You reach your climax and you can tell he was grinning. He pulls away, creeping his hand up your shirt. You CLEARLY knew who was in control. He pulls your shirt off, playing with your bra clip. Once your bra was off, he removed all of your other clothing, pulling off his own. He kept his damn hat on. He shoved into you without warning. Your wetness already made it easy, BUT IT HURT LIKE HELL. He let you adjust as the pain faded into pleasure.

    He thrusted into you hardly and fast. The entire bedroom was a moaning mess. It went on like this for a while untill he finally cummed into you. You let out a massive moan and yell and he was pleased with your reaction. When you both cleaned up, you watched a 4 season Pokemon marathon. You two fell asleep holding eachother. He was blushing. You knew he was getting less- cocky with you. After that... pleasureable couple hours. 

~Yo Bae Pasta