Tails Doll

A/N Yo. Dis was requested by lovemarkimoo hope yall enjoy

"Stttooopp!" Tails doll yelled, slapping your hand away from the red crystal that hung from his head. "But its so touchable!" You whine, reaching for it again. He slaps it away, blushing. "Stop!!!!" He yells again. You keep reaching for it, giggling. The process goes by untill Jeff comes in. "Lets do this shit." He puts the hat by you, tails backing off.

You sigh, knowing what Jeff was doing. You reach in, feeling around. You pull out something soft... revealing a tails doll. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

~Le Closet~

Jeff pushes you both in the closet and locks it. You heard a slight sigh coming from Tails doll. "So.." You break the silence. "I-" you begin, but your cut off by Tails Doll slamming you into the wooden wall. The crimson bobble on his head glows viciously. "Your my doll..." He whispers in your ear. You faintly blush. The room feels like its getting hotter by the second. A knock is heard and Tails Doll pulls away from you. Jeff barges in, the glow in Tails bauble fading. You two step out, as Tails gives you a smirk. Oh fucking god....

~After Ze Game~

    Tails comes up from behind you, pushing himself closer to you, technically on you. He glides his hand down your thigh, sending shivers down you back. "Lets continue upstairs." He in a seductive way. He lifts you up bridal style and carries you up to his room. Your taken aback, but you just go with it.

~Le Fab Room~

   He locks the door, lying on top of you on his bed. He pulls you into a lust-full kiss, his hand entangling in your H/C hair. He begins too fiddle with the hem of your jeans as you fidget around. He slams your back on the headboard and looks up at you. He licks his lips and rubs himself on you. A faint moan escapes your lips as he pushes his hardening cock on your pants. "I-" You pant. "Can't t-t-take it..!" He smirks. "Fu-fuck me.." You whisper out. He chuckles. "Beg." He says seductively in your ear. "Please fuck me tails doll!" You say louder. With that, he undresses both of you and forcefully hits himself into you. You Yelp, but get used too it. He slams in and out of you as the humidity takes over and moans indulge the room. He slows his pace as a liquid fills you and seeps out of your womanhood. You clench your teeth and Tilt your head with a moderate moan. After you all washed up, you both cuddled as everyone else wondered why they heard you beg for him too fuck you.