Ticci Toby

A/N Hey guys! This story was requested by @destinyangels enjoy!

"GET YOUR LAZY ASSES IN THIS FUCKING LIVING ROOM BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU!"  Jeff yelled from the living room. Me, Slender, Jeff, Hoodie, Toby, Maksy, EJ, LJ, and BEN came over a sat on the counches circling a long coffe table. I moved into the masnion about a month ago. Why you ask? Because i was found in the woods, and Slendy saw something about me that he just couldn't let die out. I just witnessed my parents be killed and ran away. I thought i could run away from the pain, but it kept coming back. Slendy found me running and crying. He comforted me and took me in. I feel like im part of the Creepypasta family now. Jeff snatched BEN's hat off his head a collected people's item. "Hey! Give it back!" BEN whined. He acted like a child sometimes. "No!" Jeff screeched back. Jeff got a bottle from the kitchen and put it on the table. He spun it and it landed on me. "What are we doing exactly?" I questioned. "7 minutes in heaven of course!" Jeff said and put BEN's hat infront of my face and put his hands over my eyes. I simply sighed and reached my hand in. I felt something rubber. I traveled up it a felt metal. I pulled it out and saw a orange hatchet stained with blood. Shit... I liked toby, but he didnt like me back. Jeff shoved us in the closet and locked the door. "You *tick* okay?" Toby asked, seeing i got hit by the wall. His tourette syndrome made him tick... no wonder they call him Ticci Toby."Yeah im fine." I replied, rubbing my head slightly. "H-hey um...*tick*  Y/N?" He asks. "Yeah?" I lean against the wall, looking at him. "I always *tick* liked you. This game made me be able to tell you... *tick* and do this." After saying that, he leaned in, pulled his mouth mask off and kissed me. He tasted like waffles... hm. We kissed untill we pulled away. "I couldent have said it better myself." You say, being the smart ass you are. You guys pull into a passionate kiss untill a bang is heard. You guys pull away and he puts his mouth gaurd back on. The door opens, seeing a Jeff. "Fuck you. i wanted a boner." Jeff sighs, letting us exit. "Perverts." Toby remarks, elbowing Jeff. Jeff giggles a bit at the mad toby. You guys go up to his bedroom and he locks the door behind him. 

~~Rainbow time Skippy Peanut Butter~~

   He pushes you on the bed and removes his goggles and mask. He takes his hoodie off, reavealing a black t-shirt. He sits on you on the bed, continuing the kiss you had in the closet. It went on for abou 2 minutes untill he pulls away, pulling your F/C t-shirt off. He unbuttons your jeans, not pulling them off. He kisses aroung your neck trying to find your sweet spot, ticking every so often. You let out a moan and he abuses that part of your neck. His hand travels down to your jeans and he slips them off. You pull his shirt off, revealing a pale, but toned torso. You are now in your bra and underpants, him in jeans. You see a bulge in his jeans. You palm it, making him groan and tick a  bit. You rub it and he moans, you knowing what you have to do. You pull his pants and boxers down and lick the tip, teasing him. "Dont tease *tick*  me or ill punish *tick* you." He smirks, knowing what your up to. You take it all in, bobbing up and down and he moans and groans. He cums in your mouth and you swallow it all. "Im *tick* presssive." He remarks. He pushes you down and takes your bra and undies off. He pushes in you, ticking. You yell out a scream, that soon fades into a loud moan. You nod, signaling for him to move. He goes in and out, pouding in each time. Your moans fill the room as he pounds in you at a inhuman speed. "Im... *tick* gonna... *tick* cum..." He pants. "Dont hold it back..." You reply inbetween moans. He cums in you, you throw your head back and yell in pleasure. You guys took showers and cuddled in Toby's bed, drifting to sleep.