Masky & Hoodie (Threesome)

"GET IN DA FUCKING LIVING ROOM, BITCHES!" Jeff yells from the living room. Me, Slender, Jeff, Hoodie, Toby, Maksy, EJ, LJ, and BEN came over a sat on the counches circling a long coffe table.  I moved into the masnion about a month ago. Why you ask? Because i was found in the woods, and Slendy saw something about me that he just couldn't let die out. I just witnessed my parents be killed and ran away. I thought i could run away from the pain, but it kept coming back. Slendy found me running and crying. He comforted me and took me in. I feel like im part of the Creepypasta family now. Jeff snatched BEN's hat off his head and collected the creepypasta's item. "Hey! Give it back!" BEN whined. He acted like a child sometimes. "No!" Jeff screeched back. Jeff got a bottle from the kitchen and put it on the table. He spun it and it landed on me. "What are we doing exactly?" I questioned. "7 minutes in heaven of course!" Jeff said and put BEN's hat infront of my face and put his hands over my eyes. I sighed and put my hand in the hat and reached in. I felt something... plastic? I lifted it up and say a containter with a gun in it. Along with a cheescake... Masky? He dosen't use a gun... Hoodie? I looked around to see Masky AND Hoodie stand up. "Oooohh... 3 people. Get in there!" Jeff pushed us both in and locked the door. "We made it so we both got in." Masky told me. "Y-y-yeah... w-w-we put my g-g-gun and a c-c-cheescake in it..." Hoodie stuttered. I loved it when Hoodie stuttered. He was so adorable! "Why?" You ask, trying to pass time. You liked Masky and Hoodie, but you know then dont like you back. "To be with you." Masky replied, pulling his mask off. He pulled Hoodie's hood off and Masky's lip smashed into yours. You we shocked at first, but accepted and wrapped your arms around his neck. Hoodie then pulled him off. "My turn, that was the deal!" Hoodie told him. Maskys pushed him against the wall and pecked his lips. "Now you can have her." Masky smirked and let him free from the wall. Hoodie blushed a bit but then came up to me. He then kissed me, but it was different from Masky. He was more calm. I guess its the shyness in him. "30 seconds!" Jeff yelled from the other side. You guys pulled away and walked out the door with Masky. "Have fun in there?" BEN remarked, grinning. "Shut up shorty." Masky told him. Maskys grabbed your hand and Hoodies. You guys ran upstairs and he locked the door behind him.

~~~~Magical Alpaca Time Skip~~~~

   Masky pinned me against the bed and took his sweater off. Hoodie did the same and they took off their under shirts. Suprisingly, Hoodie was more toned than Masky. Masky pulls you up and goes behind you, hoodie in front. Hoodie starts to kiss you and Masky kisses your neck, making you moan in Hoodies mouth. Hoodie pulls away and you pull his boxers and pants down. His erection flies up and he smirks a bit. You pull Masky's pants down too and his goes up as well. They both ram into your entrances and you let out a moan and yelled as you got used to their sizes. You nod and they start to move, pounding in harder everytime they come back in. The room fills with moans as they cum into you. They pull out and Masky and Hoodie kiss eachother. "Fiery." You say. Masky hoodie and you lie on the bed for the rest of the night. All 3 of you having wet dreams about eachother ;)