Jeff The Killer

A/N Ok, this is ALL lemon. Soz. I felt like it for now. I know i know, dont judge me.

  "EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE" Jeff yells from the living room.  Me, Slender, Jeff, Hoodie, Maksy, EJ, LJ, and BEN came over a sat on the counches circling a long coffe table. Jeff snatches BEN's hat and collects everyone items. "Give it back, bitch!" Ben swears. I never heard him. I guess he REALLY likes his hat. "Nuh-uh." Jeff replies sassily. He grabs a bottle from the kitchen and spins it. While it spins, i ask "What are we playing?" He looks at me as the bottle lands on. "7 minutes in heaven, YN." He puts the hat infront of me. "Go on now, take something." He rushes me. I sigh and put my hand in. I feel around and feel a cold metal object and pull it out. I was holding a knife. Bloody. EJ uses a scalpel, so i knew who it was. I looked up at Jeff and he puts the hat on the table. "Ill be back." He says, before grabbing my wrist and throwing in the closet, locking it behind him. Now, Jeff was a MASSIVE pervert. He makes sex jokes around Sally and she dosent get them. She will one day, Jeff! Dont rot her brain now. Wait till she's about...15. Yeah, 15. Ok moving on. He pins me to a wall, and i gulp, knowing he would do something. He leans next to my ear and wispers, "I know you know whats going to happen." I simply nod and he kisses me. He bites my bottom lip, creeping into my mouth and exploring. He pulls me closer and puts his hands on my hips. We pull away, gasping for hair and going back in. He puts his hands on my thigh and pulls away. He kisses aroung my neck and find my sweet spot. I gasp and moan when he does, and he keeps kissing there. His hand travels up my shirt and he plays with a bra clip. My bra falls off to the ground and plays with my breasts. Slender knocks on the door, unable to open it becuase it was locked. "Its been 7 minutes.. right BEN? Yeah? okay. Its been 7 minutes. Aren't you supposed to be coming out?" Slender stood by the door. "A bit longer." Jeff says and pulls me in for another kiss. BEN slams on the door. "GET OUT YOU BASTARDS." BEN yells " i guess we have to know." Jeff whispers in my ear. I get my bra back on and we walk out, Jeff giving BEN a imma-kill-u  face.  "Slendy take over for me." Jeff calls, and takes me to his bedroom. Locking the door, he shoves me against a wall and pulls into a passionate kiss. He leads his hand under my shirt, unclipping my loose bra pulling my shirt off. I felt a bulge inbetween my legs, him being infront of me and he pulls away. His hand leads down to inbetween my legs and plays with it. I moan and groan a bit, but it starts when he pulls down my pants along with his own and shoves into me. I let out a loud yell and starts to move, coming in harder everytime. We soon pull into a kiss when i feel me and him reach a climax. I throw my head back and scream in pleasure as he and i cum at once. We clean up and he cuddles in my arms in his bed as we drift to sleep together. 

A/N I know it was a bit short, but i bet you enjoyed it, perverts :/