Zerø

A/N i am TERIBBLY sorry. I havent updated in two months.. I didnt want for it too happen but i just didnt get time too do it. I completely forgot about it. Im sorry! Still love you guys. Enjoy!

  You lay on the couch, rambling on too your friend, Zerø. "I really didn't understand it at first, but i just do now.. I mean-" you speak. You get cut off by Jeff widely opening the door, hitting it against the wall. "What was that før, Jackass?!" Zerø yells. She gets angry at Jeff as she whips her head around too face him. You were startled by the door, but you look back too, facing Jeff. "Relax, Zerø." He sighed, stepping into the room. He sits at one of the many couches surrounding a table.

  [Time-skip]

  After everybody was called into the living room, they were explained what we were doing. "So. We are going to be playing 7 minutes in heaven." Jeff said, looking at everybody. A loud groan swept through the room. "Oh come on!" BEN snarls. "Its not that bad." Jeff said. Everybody looked at him. Jeff gave a pouted face and collected everybody's items.

   "So... I think Y/N should go first." Jane says, grinning at you. You sigh as Jeff lays the hat out for you. You close your eyes and reach your hand it. You feel around... You feel... Cloth? Okay....? You pull the cloth out and look at it, feeling your mind wipe out.

   You lay yours eyes upon a black and grey-ish scarf. You glance at zero, seeing she doesn't have it on. You are put in the closet with her, seeing the room light fade. You look at the monochrome girl as she looks at you. There is a faint light. She grins a small bit and hits you against the wall, grabbing your wrists and holding your arms up. Before you can speak, she slams her lips into your. You get taken aback, but return the feeling.

  After a minute or two, she begins hitting your hips together, making you lightly groan as the room heats up and the kiss gets rougher. You hear wolf whistles from the living room. Zerø pulls away, catching a breath and whispering in your ear. 'Just ignøre them...' You nod as she begins nipping and kissing your neck.

  She licks over a certain part, making you shudder in a light moan. You feel her hot breath on your neck as she starts slowly leave a hickey on your neck. You hear a loud bang on the door as she pulls away and pulls up your f/c sweater neck up to cover her mark. "That means your mine" she points too your neck. You nod, biting your lip. Light fills the small enclosed area as the Puppeteer holds a camera.

  Puppeteer pouts, holding his camera down. Jeff looks at you two, seeing your fully flushed face. He grins. "Well.. Something happened..." He says. Zerø hits his shoulder forcefully as he hissed.

||Warning: Jeff x BEN Cliffhanger incoming||

  After you both sit down, BEN's turn comes around. He reaches in the hat and pulls out a freshly bloodied knife. "Oh shit." He remarks, looking up at Jeff. They enter the closet. A few minutes later, as you hear soft noises and bangs against the wall of the closet. You giggle and turn too Zerø. You lean too her and whisper. 'Wanna go upstairs?' You ask. You pull away and she nods, smirking. She grabs your hand and pulls you up.

[Bedroom]

  She locks the door and immediately grabs your waist, leaning you back and hitting her lips into yours. She pulls your sweater off and lets her hands explore your chest. You groan as she continues, pushing you on the bed. After some teasing, she pulls your pants down and grinds against you. Both of your faces become flushed.

  She pulls from the kiss and runs her fingers through your hair. She grips your waist, moving rougher. You moan loudly and she plays with your breasts. Your moans get louder as she gets more efficient. You hold onto her torso as she pulls away.

  You both get undressed as she pins you onto the edge of the bed, you on her lap. She grins, inserting 2 fingers into you. You tense up and tilt your head back in a moan. She begins too scissor you as your moans engulfed the room sound. This continues until she pulls out something from her nearby drawer, pushing it slowly in you. You moan loudly, panting as you grip onto her shoulders. She flicks a switch as the item begins shaking miraculously. She vigorously pulls it in and out of you as she works on herself.

  You become completely helpless too her as she gets more excited. Both of your moans and pants fill the room as you push yourself closer too her. You feel something. Suddenly, something hits and your throw your head back. Your eyes turn too the black of your head as you grip your nails into her.

  Along with you, Zerø clenches her teeth and moans loudly, arching her back. You both look at eachother, smiling softly added by heavy pants. You both get changed and clean everything up. As you walk in the halls, you turn your heads at Jeffs room. You hear groans and moans, along with Jeffs shaking bed. You both burst into giggles as you go back too Zerø's room and cuddle with eachother, watching a cheesy as fuck romcom.

A/N So... YEAH. First time doing a Girl/Girl chapter. Enjoy it? No? Too fucking bad leave if you dont like it.

~Yo Bae Pasta