Lost Silver

A/N Yo, ma ppl. Im changing my writing style after a long writers block. (ikr? AUTHOR-CHAN WHY U DO DIS) Yah. Im soz ppl ^-^ I have been getting a lot of requests from destinyangels so imma do them :D The first is Lost Silver! (A bootiful Muffin) You will see how it changed as it plays out. Enjoy, perverts! :D

  You were sitting on the couch, playing with Smile Dog. Jeff finally came into the living room, leaving the creepypastas and you waiting for him. You were playing 7 minutes in heaven. Jeff had splendormans tophat. (He didnt care alot ._. UNLIKE BEN. oml BEN ) Jeff went on a scavenger hunt for all of the nessecities needed for all of the Creepypastas. You were going first..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jeff flashed you a evil grin and gracefully put the hat infront of you. You sighed, turned your head away, and reached in. You felt around before pulling out something. A black and white baseball cap. You froze.; Lost Silver? B-but... Aghhh! ; You stand up as Jeff leads you both into the dark... mysterious closet. (( Btw, Lost Silver has arms and legs in this. Meh too lazy to do otherwise. ))

  You were shoved in by Jeff. You yelp as your head hits a metal bar in the closet. "A-a-are you okay... Y/N?" He stutters. You blush a bit, but it was unnoticable. "Yeah.." You rub your head in pain. He puts hit hand on the wound. You wince in pain. He jumps back, fear in his eyes. "I-im sorry! D-did i hurt you?" He holds his hands up to his chest nervously. "No no! Your alright. Im okay, seriously." He calms down, resting his hands to his side. It was a good minute before you made a move. Fuck it. Lets do this shit. You grab his hood and pull him to you, your lips colliding. He is suprised, but dosent pull away. Instead... he pulls... closer?

    The kiss went on untill a sudden light was filling the closet. You two quickly pushed away, Jeff giggling. "Shut up, basterd." You smirk at Jeff. "Tch. Whatevs" He responds, letting you both out. The game went on for a long while. After it was finished you sneaked up behind Lost Silver. "Hi!" You pounce at him, tackeling him to the floor. He is startled, but lets out a playfull laugh. "C-cmon... Y/N." He laughs more. "Boop!" You boop him on his nose with your own. His face flushes into a bright crimson. You obviously knew he was blushing.

     After you got off of Lost Silver, he nudged his shoulder against you. "Hm? What is it?" You ask. He pulls you into a tight hug. nuzzling his arm into your shoulder. "I-i-i love you Y/N.." You were shocked and tooken back. But you just simply hugged him back. "I love you two." You respond, playing with his hoodie. He soon pulls you up, carrying you and rushes you up. 

~Time Skip To The Bedroom~

   He places you gently on the bed, locking the door. You both had a flirtatious look on your faces. He runs his hands under your shirt on your back, tickleing you as you playfully giggled. You two were best friends for a long time, so you spent most of your time together. He runs his hand up and down you thigh, making you let out a small moan. He traces his hand inbetween you pants and he gently rubs. You moan a bit louder. He then puts his hand in your pants getting more control. He rubs a bit harder, making you moan louder. You then get a idea and palm his growing tent in his pants. You got him now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           He groans but continues his work. You put your hand in his pants and stroke his member, earning groans and moans from him. The room starts to get humid. "Its *pant* Getting more *pant* hot..." You say inbetween pants. "Lets *pant* get more *pant* comfortable?" You say with a flashy smirk. He nods with a flirtatious grin, immediatly pulling your shirt and leggings off, along with his own. You both were only in your undergarments. It was your turn to take control. 

    You push him against the bed, you on top. You grind softly against him, groans and grunts filling the room. Pleasure was building, and you both knew it. He fondles with you bra clip, soon unclipping it. He takes your breasts in his hands and plays with them, making you moan more. It was cut short by him pulls your underwear down, along with his. He positions himself at your entrance.

      "A-a-are you ready?" He asks, blushing madly since you both started. He pushes into you. The pain was unbearable. You yell in pain, but you signal him to go in all the way. He was all in. You were in a pain-filled stage right now. The pain faded a bit, but you signaled his go to start moving anyway. He goes in and out. It becomes more pleasurable by the minute. He keeps thrusting into you, getting harder with each thrust. He soon stammers, unable to get any words out. He fills you with his seed. You throw your head back in pleasure and let out a moan. A loud one.

   After that all happened, you two played pokemon for a while untill you fell asleep in his arms. He soon fell asleep holding you. Jeff walkes in, seeing cum on the bed. He blushes and walks out like nothing happened, no words, nothing.

A/N Hope all you people enjoyed my comeback in writing! Like the change? yas or naw? Tell me if so :D 

~Yo Bae Pasta