Slenderman

"GET YOUR ASSES IN THIS LIVING ROOM OR ILL DO IT FOR YOU!" Jeff Yelled from the living room. Me, Slender, Jeff, Hoodie, Toby,  Maksy, EJ, LJ, and BEN came over a sat on the counches circling a long coffe table. (read backstory in BEN's part) I don't know why, but since Slendy saved me... i felt, a connection. Its weird but i dont really know how to put it. Jeff took BEN's hat and filled everyones item in it. He spun a bottle and it landed on me. "What are we doing exactly?" I questioned. Please dont be 7mih pleease dont me 7mih.... "7 Minutes in heaven Y/N!" Jeff said enthussiasticlly. Shit. He handed the hat to me and i put my hand in. I felt a peice of paper. I was confused. i pulled it out revealing a paper with a proxy sign on it. I looked at toby masky, and hoodie, but they all shrugged their shoulders.I then looked at the leader of proxy. Slenderman himself. I gulped as jeff threw me in the closet. Slendy caught be before falling with his tendrils. "Are you okay my child?" He asked me. His voice was so deep and he was so polite. Who wouldent like to be in a closet with a polite killer? Oh wait... "Im good." i replied. He put his tendrils away and sat in the corner of the closet. "Im not sure how to play this game. Can you teach me?" He looked up at me and i nodded. I can do this... i thought. I shuffled closer to him and sat down next to him. He then looked down at me from height difference, and i sat on his lap. "Story time?" He asked. He didn't know how to play this game. Dumb Jeff calling him in. "I guess you could say that..." I replied. I started to grind on his lap and he had no face, but i can tell he was suprised. "Y...Y..Y/N-" I cut him off by leaning into his face and put my finger to his (somewhat) mouth. "You wanted to know how to play. This is it." I giggles and put my head on his shoulder and continued. When Jeff knocked i jumped back. "30 SECONDS!" He screamed. Later, Jeff opened the door. "I didn't think anything happend." Jeff sighed. Slender kneeled down and whispered in my ear. " I need a full lesson." He said and walked away casually. I gulped and walked back.

~~~MAGICAL TIME SKIPPY~~ (Lemon part)

  After the game, everyone left the room leaving just me. I thought. I started to walk to the stairs but i felt a feeling on shoulder. I looked back to see Slendy behind me. Seeing him, i jumped and realized. "Ready for your lesson?" I asked, smirking. He nodded and picked me up by his tendrils and we went to his room. Since he was heavier and taller, i pushed him down to be on top. Started to unbutton his jacket and untie his tie. Once that was off, i threw them in the corner of the room and layed on Slendy's chest while i continued to grind on his lap. A few moans escaped us here and there, but not much. I soon felt a bulge by my thigh and grinned. I leaned back and unbuttoned his suit pants. His tendrils came out and flew off my F/C sweater and jeans, leaving me in my panties and bra. I pulled his boxers down and his member flew out. Since he was so tall, his friend was too. About 10 inches. I stroked it up and down and he moaned a bit. I went faster and licked his tip. Trying to impress him, i took all 10 inches in my mouth and almost choked, but i held in my gag reflex. I bobbed my head and i felt his tendrils unclip my bra. I took my (Breat size) Breasts and wrapped them around his member, going up and down. While i did that, he pulled down my panties with a tendril and rubbed my clit for a bit. "Y/N... i..." He panted. "I know." I put my mouth on the tip and felt his sperm fill my mouth. I swallowed it all and when i pulled away and tendril touched my entrance. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded when a thick tendril went in. A few tears rolled by my face in pain but once i got used to him, i nodded. He went at a non-human speed. Pounding in and out over and over. I moaned loud enough for everyone to hear. I didnt care. I wanted them to hear. He went faster and faster and i stroked his member while he tendril-fucked me. "Y/N Im gonna... im coming..." He said between moans and pants. i stroked his dick harder and he pounded faster. He soon came and his tendril (weirdly) came as well. We both took showers, got dressed and layed in bed for the rest of the night.