Puppeteer

"RUN!!" BEN screamed throughout the house being chased by slenderman, who was mad at him from not killing the right person. You giggled at the chase. Puppeteer scooted closer to you. "Hey" he smirks. That fucking player... "Hi.." You sigh. "What's up babe?" He says. "I'm not your babe." You reply, huffing in anger. "Alright sugarcakes." He grins and leaves you alone. You growl. Jeff walks in and gets everyone too calm down. He ponders for a moment, then gets a idea. "Boss..! We're playing now" Jeff calls to Slenderman. Slender looks at him, nods, and continues chasing BEN. Jeff gives you the hat. "Me first!?!" You exclaim. Jeff just nods. You sigh and put your hand in. You pull out... Huh?

You pull out a yellow thread. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKK. You and puppeteer get pushed in the closet. After the lock of the door, Puppeteer hits you with all force against the wall. "I know you wanted to get me." He whispers. You don't answer. He growls and teases you by licking you ear slightly. His hand gropes your thigh. You gasp a little and blush. The door opens and puppeteer pulls away like nothing happened. That bastard.

~Spooky Lemonade~

Puppeteer comes up behind u
You after the game. He picks you up. "Wha- PUT ME DOWN YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!!" You yell. He ignores you and brings you too his room. He pushes you too the wall and locks his door. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" You yell, clearly angry. He pins you too the bed "you'll see."

Puppeteer lifts your shirt up. "I know you want it." He says. You blush but deny it. He sighs. "I'll prove it too you." He whispers and grins. He quickly pulls your pants down and rams himself into you. You yell in pain as he waits no time you pull and push in and out of you. You had to admit it. You did want it. He pulls out of you. "Do you want it now?" He asks. "Yes..." You whisper. "Didn't
hear you~~" he says. "YES..!!!" You yell. He pushes in you again... Going at a inhuman speed. Your moans and humid body heat fill the room. You feel a liquid fill you. He pulls out of you and you lie on his bed. "Next time don't lie to me." He cleans you and himself up and you both go to bed.