Chapter IV - Shopping!

"Well, everything started at my sixteenth birthday party.!" I said.

Suddenly, I was full of thoughts. Doubts were running 'round my head. I should tell her about that, shouldn't I? It's the deepest secret I have. If I would bury it on the deepest part of the ground, I would do it without a doubt. But, it's exhuming every night. 

"Taylor, if it's something that you don't want to share with me, there's no problem. I have some secrets like that too." Molly said.

Finally, I had an opportunity like that. An opportunity to GO AWAY. But, why should I always go away? I have to face my problems, my life, my PAST.

"No, Molly. I have to release it from the darkest part of my heart." I replied as a little tear fell down. 

"Come on, babe. Do it." Molly said.

"Well, as I said, everything started at my sixteenth birthday party. On that time, a boy named David was my boyfriend. We left the party and..." I said as Mrs. Kris came in.

"Morning, monkeys. Taylor, your mom's here. She came to pick you up." She said.

"OK, I got it. I'll be downstairs as soon as possible." I replied. "I'll tell it later. But please, until the time I'm ready to do this, don't pressure me to tell you."

"Don't worry, dear. As I said, you're not obligated to tell me your secret either." She said amused.

"Thank you so much. I bet you're my best friend I've ever had." I said as I hugged her.

"Come on, your mom's waiting for you!" Molly said.

We got out the room and went downstairs. My mom was talking with Mrs. Kris and drinking coffee. "Hey dear, morning!" My mom said as she saw me.

I was really tired although I have slept too much. I had swollen eyes and with that tiredness, I made my mom worried. She thought that the night wasn't very well. 

"Sweetie, did you sleep well?" She asked me worried nearly like a metaphor trying to understand if I had any nightmares or something else last night.

"Like always but slightly better this time.!" I replied.

"I'm glad to hear it." She replied to me. Molly and her mom were staring at us not knowing what was going on although Molly had a clue.

Suddenly, Mrs. Kris started to set the food on the table as my mom stood up. "Oh, dear thank you very much, but we can't have food here."- she said.

Well, it was 11 a.m. and for me it was still morning. I didn't want to leave that early.

"Mom, I slept here last night. And leaving without breakfast is so rude. Let's have breakfast first." I said bursting into laughter.

"Oh yeah, your daughter is so right. That would be so rude. Come on, have a seat!" Mrs. Kris said.

"And, what do we have for breakfast?" Molly asked her mother with raised eyebrows. 

"Pancakes, of course. It's weekend and you love them!" She replied as she brought them here.

Suddenly, I remembered my mom's words nearly ten years ago. *"I knew you love pancakes, I'm making them."* My mom's words were whispering all the time on my ears. My mom had noticed it. She stood up, approached me and kissed me on cheeks. "I missed you honey."

I came on this world, finally. Thanks to my mom. If she wouldn't *wake me up* maybe I would scream. "Me too, mom." I replied. 

-----