Chapter XIV - Way home.

Hey guys, I didn't know what photo or video to insert up there, so I inserted the trailer again. Hope you like it.  

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, girls. Come on, hurry up. The plane leaves in two hours and a half. We're late." Luke shouted from outside.

"We're coming." I said from our hotel room as we packed the baggage and went downstairs.

Molly was nearly crying. "Bye, Paris. We're gonna come again, I hope."

We took a taxi and went to the airport. Thank God, we were still on time. They checked our documents, and we got into the plane. "Bye, Paris." I said watching the Eiffel Tower by the window.

The plane left, and I put my head on Luke's shoulder.

--

I woke up, and trying to kiss Luke, as always I do on morning, I was shocked. A baby boy was between us. "Luke. LUKE, WAKE UP!" I yelled.

"What Taylor?" He asked sleepy.

I handed the baby to him. "Whose baby is this?"

"Yours!" He said as he kissed me. "Ours!"
--

I opened my eyes and smiled. "Why are you smiling?" Luke asked me.

"Nothing. Just, good dream!" I replied, not wanting to tell him the dream. It's not real, anyway. Although, I don't know how would he react.

"So, why are you awake? Keep watching that weird dream. Everyone's sleeping, can't you see?" He said as he put his hand around me and I leaned my head on his chest.

"Shit." Luke shouted when he lost his 'color switch' game on his phone. "What?" I asked waking up, still closed eyes.

He threw his phone on my bag. "I lost on this fucking game. Oh honey, I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"

"Well, yeah." I replied giggling.

"Oh, really?" He started tickling me.

Everyone was watching us. "Stop, Lu.. Luke!" I stammered because I couldn't speak by the laughter.

He stopped, and I sighed in relief. "What time is it?"

He laughed. "Only God knows. But, we're landing already."

As we landed and we got outside, my mom was waiting for us. "Welcome home!"

"Mom, how did you know when were we gonna land?" I asked her in curiosity.

"You told me last night, sweetie. Remember?" She replied.

I rolled my eyes not replying. I hugged her, Luke and Molly also did. Mason just shook her hand.

"Come on, get into the car." She said as she started the engine.

Mason was a little in doubt. "I can take a taxi."

"You're not gonna take a taxi." My mom retorted. "You just have to tell me where should I leave you."

"You can leave us at my house, his house is not that far from mine." Molly replied.

When we left Mason and Molly, and my mom was going at our house, Luke was worried. "Ma'am, you can leave me here." He said even his house was really far.

"What? No sweetie. My Tay won't live alone." She said, watching him straight to eyes and smiling. "I bought a new bedroom for two people. You're gonna sleep there."