Chapter XIII - Á Paris! ♥

I jumped out of my skin and opened my eyes. Everyone on the plane who was awake was staring at me.

"Molly?" I called her even she was already asleep. "Molly, wake up!"

"Ugh!" She sighed. "What, Taylor?" She woke up.

She saw that my face was all pale. "Tay, what happen? Did plane fall down?" 

"Well, a sort of!" I replied. She stared at me, waiting for an answer.

"I was just taking a nap, when suddenly started to have a dream, a vision!" I sighed. "The stewardess notified us that plane has some technical problems, and a storm is getting closer. We're gonna fall down!" 

"Don't worry. It was just a dream." She replied as the stewardess came. 

I was terrified. "Look. That's what I said."

She rolled her eyes. "Taylor, don't be that paranoid."

"Get ready. We're landing right now. For at least 10 minutes you'll be walking on Paris. Bonne chance!" The stewardess said.

"Luke. Mason wake up! We're landing." I called them. 

"Bonjour. Bienvenue à Paris! (Hello. Welcome to Paris)" A person on the airport welcomed us.

"Merci beaucoup, monsieur. Nous avons réservé deux chambres d'hôtel pendant douze jours. (Thanks a lot, sir. We reserved two hotel rooms for twelve days!)" Molly replied to him.

We stared at her. "You speak french?" 

"Well, yeah. I've learned it on high school." She replied proudly.

"Hotel?" Mason asked really surprised! "This is not a hotel. This is the heaven itself."

"Well, let's go and get some sleep." Luke said. 

They oriented us to our rooms, and we finally accommodated. Entering to our room, we were surprised. It was wonderful. We could enjoy the Eiffel Tower by the balcony.

The room inside was designed really beautiful. Red blankets, heart shaped pillows, etc..

"I've always imagined this moment." Luke put his hands around my waist. "Being alone, just with you. Having all night in our disposition."

"Aww!" I felt rated. He dragged me and we sat on the bed. He gently took my shirt off. 

I covered my body with that blanket. "Don't be shy. I've seen you." He softly took the blanket away. I felt good and safe next to him. I took his shirt off slowly too, and grabbed his body with both hands kissing his chest. Gently kissing his neck and then his lips. 

"Wait a minute!" I shouted. "What about protection?"

"Honey, don't worry." He said. "Although it's midnight, I don't know french, where would I find a drugstore?" He smiled as he grabbed me. 

|NEXT MORNING|

Knock* Knock* Someone was at the door. It woke me up. I was sleeping really comfortably, hugging him. I stood up, wore the nightgown, and opened the door. 

"Molly?" I asked in curiosity. 

She was wearing a beautiful blue dress. Oh my Gosh, she was gorgeous. "Hey, sleeping beauty!" 

 "Hey, sleeping beauty!"