Chapter VIII - A..Amnesia?!

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~
I'm sorry! I wasn't active recently but I had so much responsibilities. Now, the school is done so I'll update regularly, every Friday. Thank you so much.

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what's going on. But, today, none's seems normal. Everyone's worried. My mom said that a doctor will come today, named 'Vincent'. She said that I used to know him, but, that name seems to be unknown.

Deep on these thoughts, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

"Ms. Taylor?" He asked smiling.

"Yes!?"

"I'm Dr. Vincent, psychologist. You know me, right?!" He asked.

"I'm sorry but no. Not at all. Do I have to?"

"No. It doesn't matter." He replied.

~DR. VINCENT P.O.V~

"I have some questions to do. Can I start?" I asked her.

She doesn't seem to be well. She doesn't recognize me, although we met nearly one month ago.

"Of course." She replied.

"Now, let's start with a easy question! What date is it today?"

"I don't really know the day exactly, but we must be on November, 2012."

Oh my God! Actually, we're on June, 2016. She has totally lost the sense of time. "How long have you been living here, in London?"

"We just came here. Three or four months, I guess!"

In fact, they've been living here for 4 years. Oh dear God! "One last question. I know all your history. I know everything about you and David. I know what he did to you. Your mother didn't tell me these, you did. Now, do you know anyone called Luke, Molly, Mason? Do you know that you're almost finishing your fourth and last year of university? Do you know that you're gonna be such a good economist?"

She was shocked and couldn't say a word. "W.. What are you saying!? Listen to me. I turned 18 on April, I graduated on High school five months ago, on June. On July, we moved here. I have just started the university, a month ago, on October. I don't know what are you talking about!" She explained.

"Thanks for this interview!" I ended.

"What? Answer me? What's going on?" She asked worried.

"You'll get the result tomorrow." I said as I got out the room.

As soon as I closed the door, her mum ran towards me. Her best friend, Molly, was there too.

"Is everything okay?" Mrs. Chloe asked.

"Yes." I replied with a short answer. They should not understand that in this way. It'd be shocking.

"But your face says the opposite." She quickly responded. Those are mother's feelings.

"We need to talk." I said as I head toward to the hospital cafeteria. When I entered there, thank God, there were just a few people. I chose a table on the corner to talk quietly and safe. "Molly, can you leave us alone? We need to talk something serious."