Chapter II - Apologize!

"Please, David, come on. It's almost midnight. My mom's gonna kill me." I screamed to David because the music was too loud.

"Don't worry, sweetie. It's your birthday, you turned sixteen. Relax." He said as he kissed me softly.

We left the party and went straight to the road. It was clear. No cars and no people. It seemed prepared just for us. We started kissing. 

Kissing and kissing all the time. We weren't looking at the road, either. If any car would come, I bet it would kill us. But it was not bothering us. We knew no one will come. 

"Come on, honey. Here we are." He said as he pointed his house with his index finger. "None's home. Don't worry." 

"Where are your parents, though?" I asked him with raised eyebrows. 

"They are in a conference. They are always busy, too." He replied.

"And, what are you thinking we should do?" I asked him.

"Well, guess!!" He replied with a growing smirk.

"No, David, NO. I'm not ready for this." I argued.

"Honey, Taylor, wake up!" My mom woke me up.

"Oh my Gosh, mom!" I sighed.

"Sweetie, what's going on?" She replied worried.

"Mom, thank you very much. Thanks!!!" I said as I stood up and hugged her.

"You're welcome, but, why would you thank me?" She asked me amused.

"When you woke me up, thank God, it was still in the good side." I said.

"Well, when you woke up at the midnight, I was too worried to leave you alone again. So, I slept here. When I heard you calling 'David', I woke you up." She told me the story.

"What time is it?" I asked her, again.

"Well, right now, it's 5:15 a.m." She replied watching the hour.

"Hell, I should sleep, again." I growled.

"NO, you shouldn't. We're waking up, go straight to the kitchen and we will make a very delicious breakfast. You miss it, don't ya?" She said amused as she grabbed my hand and dragged me.

"But mom, the sun hasn't rise yet." I replied.

"And, where's the point? There's so much time before your lectures and my working hours starts." She said me with a smirk.

Well, I accepted her proposal and stood up. Shit, it was so fucking cold. I dressed up and went downstairs. 

"And, what would you want for breakfast, pancakes..?" She asked me.

"NO." I screamed.

"Okay, okay, just calm down. Don't be nervous." She said with a smirk.

"What about pizzas?" I suggested.

"Pizza, for breakfast?" She replied with raised eyebrows.

"Yes. Why?" I asked her.

"Nothing, nothing, I just asked. But, where would you find an opened pizza shop in this time?" She said.

"Oh my Gosh, mom, don't worry. I didn't said to buy it. We'll cook it here." I replied bursting into laughter.

"Great. Now, let's do it." She said.

We cooked them, and, as I hoped, they were awesome. It was the best breakfast I've ever had. First, cooking with my mom was a feeling that I haven't experienced yet. Second, being all white because of flour was amazing. Third, having such a delicious breakfast joking with my mom was wonderful.