Chapter X - Home Sweet Home!!

"Finally, home!" I said. "I really missed it!"

I sat on a couch, and I switched on the TV. Suddenly, I was feeling alone. My mom was there, but I wanted someone to warm up my heart. Someone like, you know, a man. "Who's gonna live with us?"

"I don't know. Currently, we're living alone. But, if u want, Luke or Molly can live here with you!" My mom replied.

"Good idea! Well, I choose Luke. Molly is incredible, but Luke makes me feel more comfortable. Luke will live here and we'll see Molly almost everyday. I have to regain the lost connection with her."

*Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow* When I heard my favorite song, I knew someone was calling me. But, I couldn't find the phone.

"Mom, have you seen my phone? It's ringing!" I asked!

"Check out the bags. It's somewhere near as soon as you can hear it!"

When I opened the first bag, the phone was over the clothes. I grabbed it and answered!"

"Where the fuck are you? I'm calling you for million times." Luke shouted out.

"Calm down, take it easy. I just got home! Take deep breaths, and when you are calmed, call me then." I said as I stopped the phone call bursting into laughter.

It started ringing again. "Tay? Are you kidding? I'm calling to ask you if you're OK and if you need something, and you say to me to call when I'm calmed?" He said confused.

"Well, as I can see, you're not calmed yet!" I said dying from laughing. "But I won't stop the phone call this time, I have to say something really important!"

"Alright. You have to wait until I calm down!" He said as he stopped the phone call. You jackass.

I called him back again. "I'm not calmed yet!" He said as he answered.

"No problem. Luke, enough. Let's get back to earth." I said.

"No problem. You started it, anyway!"

"Listen to me. I'm feeling really alone. I talked this with my mother and we agreed!"

"For what?" He asked!

"Do you want to live with me?!" I asked with a low voice, not knowing what was he gonna say.

"I'd love to!" He quickly responded. "I'll pack my stuff right now."

"Well, I also need you right now!" I replied laughing.

"Bye then. See ya really soon!!" He said as he stopped the phone call.

"He's agreeeeeee!!!" I yelled.

I was going upstairs, when I heard my mom's voice calling me. "Yes, mom?"

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"My room, of course. I have to make a new place for Luke over there!"

"Nah. Nope. No No. Not at all." She shouted.

I burst into laughing. "We'll do nothing, mom. Don't worry!"

"No, I don't believe his innocent face. No. He'll sleep on the guests room!"

"OK. No problem!!"

*Knock *Knock
"I'll open it." I said. I knew it was Luke. Who can it be either 😊

"I was waiti.... 😳 Molly?!"

"I came to see if you are okay. If you mind, I can go." She said worried.