Chapter III - Who's David?

*Author's Note*
I changed the title of the story because the new one is more suitable for the rest of the story. Let's hope it won't bother you!
____________________________________________

"Please Luke, stop! Mr. Lewis will see us.." I tried to stop Luke. He was kissing me so hard. I liked it too much, but, it was dangerous! What if someone could see us?

"I don't care. Everyone has its own life and his own thoughts. I have my own life and inside it exists my girlfriend. Overall, I'm not kissing any stranger or anything else. In fact, I'm kissing my own girlfriend." He replied bursting into laughter.

Suddenly, the silence on the hall had broken.

"Hey, love birds. I have some things to discuss with you. I'll be waiting for you at my office." Mr. Lewis said to us.

Oh my God, he saw us. Oh Taylor, why are you thinking about it? Luke is right. It's my own life and I can do anything I want with it. Well, leaving the class to share a kiss wasn't really kind, but, it's not something to worry about. I'm not at high school anymore. Finally, at least, I'm not going to get a detention.

"Taylor, sweetie, are you coming or should I go alone? He called both of us, I guess!" He said with a smirk.

I was full of thoughts. I wasn't even hearing him.

"Hello! Earth to Taylor?"- he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Did you say something?" I asked him in curiosity.

"Well, I said 'are you coming or should I go alone? He called both of us, I guess'!?" He said words one by one. It means that it's awful to repeat things, and they don't have the same emotion as they had on their first time.

"Well, it's all your fault. You deserve to go alone and deal with it all on your own, but, unfortunately, I'm a part of it because of you.!" I tried to absolve myself.

"Come on. Are you gonna be grounded by your mom, sweetie?" He said in a childish voice.

"Luke, shut the hell up. It's not because my mom can ground me, I'm not a child anymore. It's because of something else!" I replied with a smirk.

"And, what's that 'something else'?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Have you ever heard of something called 'honor'?" I asked him.

"Taylor, babe, what are you talking about? Does it exist on our vocabulary?" He asked with a growing smirk.

"Shut up, Luke. Let's go. We can't be guilty and late too." I yelled.

"Well, I was waiting for you!" He replied laughing.

I was shocked

I was shocked. He was keeping me with words, and, at the end, he was waiting for me to go? Bullshit.

"Let's go." He shouted out.