Chapter VII - Awakening!

***!!TWENTY DAYS LATER!!***

"Uhmm, Mom?" I said as I opened my eyes. 

"Sweetie?!?!?!? How are you? Are you OK?" 

"Y..Yes." I sighed closing my eyes again. "Where am I?" I asked but I saw that she wasn't there anymore. I heard her voice through the hall calling the doctors. It seemed to be hospital.

I was so tired. I didn't know what was going on.

"Earth to Taylor? Hey honey, welcome!" Doctor said with a smile. 

They seemed to be really friendly, but there's something really weird. THEIR ACCENT!

"Y..Yeah doc. Thanks for welcoming me!" I forced a smile. 

"Come on, sweetie. Let's have lunch. You woke up exactly on time." Doctor replied.

"I think it's more important to tell me what happen and why am I here."

Doctor was staring at me but he seemed to be in doubt. I don't know why! 

"We can't think with our empty stomach. There's so much time to discuss about!" He replied.

"Get ready, honey. You have clothes on that hutch. We're waiting for you on the hall!" My mom said.

I opened that hutch, and, surprisingly, I didn't even have a clue whose clothes were them. They're not mine, I swear. Anyway, I chose the pink one.

As I got out, none was waiting for me. It seemed that I was late. Anyway, they won't let me hungry. I returned to my room and lied on that bed.

"Taylor, wake up!" My mom called me. I don't know how, but I was taking a nap.

"Mom, when did you come? I didn't hear you. Have you brought me anything? I'm starving!"

"Calm down, sweetie. I waited for you nearly ten minutes but you didn't come, so I went alone. Yes, don't worry. I brought you a sandwich. There were pancakes too, but I thought that you don't want them! I...." My mom reasoned. 

"Yes, I don't want them. Sandwich is good." I replied quickly interrupting her.

"Yeah, I know. I didn't want you to do the same things you did at Molly's house."

"Molly? Mom, I have never been at Molly's house. I've just met her. She's not my best friend. My only ex-bestfriend was Megan and she's not anymore, you know why!" I replied.

"Yes. You're right. Megan's house, I meant!"

I didn't want to make this mess bigger even that my mom seemed to be very suspicious! In fact, everything here seems to be suspicious. This hospital, these doctors, their accent, my clothes, my mom, everything.

"Come on, sweetheart. It's time to rest." My mom said.

"Yeah. I'm not feeling well."

As we got inside my room, I realized that I was thirsty.

"Mom, can you bring me some water? I'm so thirsty! That sandwich was spicy."

"Yes, of course!"

I lied on the bed as my mom got out. Waiting for my mom, my eyes were almost closed. Suddenly, I heard my mom's voice. It seemed that she wasn't talking to the doctor. Slowly, I stood up and got out. There were my mom and an unknown girl talking.

"Taylor?" That girl called me amused.

"Excuse me! Do I know you?"

"YES. Honey, I'm your best......" She tried to say something but my mom interrupted her.

"No, you don't know her. You met on a boutique, and she still remembers you." My mom sighed. "Molly, wait for me here. I'm coming for five minutes."

"Molly? You called this name at the morning too. Who's she mom? What's going on?" I asked her. I really don't know what's going on. It doesn't make any sense.

"Honey, as I said, I was wrong! I didn't mean Molly, I meant Megan. Now, get inside." She said calmly.

I convinced. I got inside and lied in my bed. I'm really tired.

~MRS. CHLOE'S P.O.V~

Oh my God! What should I do know? She's not good at all. I don't know what's going on.

As I got out, Molly stood up immediately and head towards me. "How's Taylor?"

"Right now, good. She fell asleep immediately. Generally, I don't think so. She's not good." I replied.

"As always, I came here to see if she's OK. I saw her getting out from her room and she seemed to be very well. I called her thinking that she'll immediately hug me but she gave me a so cold glance asking 'Do I know you?'... That was a terrible moment!"

"Molly, don't tell anyone that she woke up. No one should know until she heals. Let's hope that there's not something serious." I begged her.

"Don't worry about it. But, what's going on, Mrs.Chloe?" She asked.

"I don't know surely, we don't have any definitive result. But, she doesn't remember anything for these last nearly six years. She doesn't remember anything on this place. The last thing she can remember right now is her life on New York!" I replied and started crying.

"Calm down, Mrs.Chloe. Let's think what can we do for her!" She said.

Suddenly an idea came to my mind. "Oh my Gosh, I found it. We can call Vincent, her own psychologist. He can help her."

"Good idea."

I got the phone and started searching his name. It starts with 'V' and it should be somewhere at the end of the list. Finally, I found it.

"Hi?!" I heard a voice.

"Dr. Vincent?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm Chloe, Taylor's mother. Do you remember me?"

"Oh yeah, I know you. How's Taylor."

"Well, she's not that good. She's the reason I called you!"

"Why? What happened?"

"She had an accident nearly three weeks ago. She was unconscious until now, and she woke up today. But, there's something different about her. She can't remember the last six years."

"Oh my God. It seems to be something serious."

"Please, Vincent. We need you."

"Alright. I'll do a consult with her, tomorrow and see if I can help her."

"Thank you, doctor. Thank you so much. I'm so grateful."

"You're welcome. Goodbye, then. See you tomorrow."

As I tried to greet him back, he stopped the phone call. Anyway, he's coming tomorrow.

"What did he say?" Molly asked immediately.

"He said that he'll come tomorrow to see Taylor. I'm so sure that he's gonna help us. He knows all Taylor's history."

"History? What history? She tried to tell me something, but she couldn't!" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Molly, please, don't insist. If she couldn't tell you, I can't do it either. Ask her yourself when she gets better. If she does..!" I replied nearly started crying again.

"Don't worry, she will! She's so strong!" Molly said as she hugged me.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for letting it that short, but I need it to be like that to match it with the next one. I hope you liked it. Vote and comment! <3 <3