Chapter XII - Yay!

"Finally. I thought you will never come." My mom said as she saw me that I entered into the yard. She didn't even greet Luke.

"Bye, honey. We'll be in touch, later. Good bye, ma'am!" Luke said as he drove off.

I just waved my hand. "Well, I'm here." I said. I pecked her on cheeks, and got inside. I bought her a cheese burger, one of her favorites.

"You know I don't like fast food. I don't want to get fat. McDonalds, isn't it?" She said in a so angry voice. She seemed to be angry, but not at me. She's not mad at me. She's my mother and I know she's not mad. If she was, she wouldn't talk to me at all. I know that feeling.

I took that cold coca-cola, two glasses and those two burgers. We sat on the living room. I didn't care that much about what happened last night. I was afraid if she won't let me to go at Paris.

"It's not time to eat. It's time to talk." She grinned. I knew that her mood was growing up.

"Well, I've always loved to talk and eat on the same time

"Well, I've always loved to talk and eat on the same time." I giggled.

I filled glasses up and had a seat. Not even letting me to bite my burger once, she coughed. With my mouth on my burger, I turned my attention to her. She didn't even touch her burger, and she was very staring at me.

"Yes?!" I asked like nothing happened.

"Yes? Don't you owe me an explain?" She asked raising her eyebrow. But she couldn't hide her smile on her lips.

I know she's happy for me. She knows that I've waited for this all these years. But she's angry that I didn't keep the promise. But, it's not my fault. It happened instantly.

Oh yeah, really INSTANTLY.

However, I didn't reply to her. I waited her to start the conversation.

After a moment of silence, finally she broke the ice. "So, you had a promise to keep, hadn't you?"

"But, mom..." I tried to absolve myself but she interrupted me. "I asked a question." She shouted.

"Yeah, I had. I should sleep on my room, and he should sleep at guest's room." I replied.

She frowned, raising her eyebrows. "And? I didn't know that you moved your room at guest's room."

"I didn't!" I quickly responded.

"So?? Why did you sleep over there?" She yelled.

I was afraid, a little. She never yelled at me, since I graduated on high school. "Mom, it happened instantly."

She got her burger and bit the burger, a sign that she's not mad and I can talk. "How?"

"We were enjoying the music, and started dancing. Maybe the wine made its effect, and the music too. We started kissing and Molly with Mason left immediately to leave us alone. We just lied down gradually and... you know the other part." I explained.