Chapter 4- Morning of My Dreams

My alarm was going off. 

   "Fuck." I said. i hated mornings. I shut off the stupid alarm and looked at the time. 9:45 a.m.. I remembered my date, and ran into the shower. I made it quick. I got out 20 minutes later. I got back into my room and started getting ready. 

   "WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAST LIV?" Yelled. She even yelled nice questions.

   "I'm going out, mom. I've got a date." She never answered. I don't know if that's because she didn't believe me, or just didn't care. I continued getting ready. I put on a plain white sweater with dark jeans and my white converse. I looked in the mirror to start doing my makeup. "Pretty." I thought. I didn't feel plain today. I still did my makeup anyway, because I knew that in an hour or two, I wouldn't think I looked pretty anymore. I covered my freckles with foundation and powder. I put on top-eyeliner, and winged it out a bit. I finished with mascara. I thought I looked nice. My hair had air-dried by then, so I quickly straightened it. 10:50 a.m.. I grabbed my phone and purse and waited by the window for Michael to pull up. In 10 minutes exactly, I saw a car pull into the driveway.

   "I'm going now, mom. I'll be home soon." She made a noise. I don't know what the hell it was, but she didn't sound mad. So I left. I got out to his car and he got out and opened my door.

   "Goodmorning, Olivia! You look gorgeous." Michael looked, for lack of better words, sexy. He had a black Guns 'N Roses sweatshirt on, dark jeans, and white Vans. 

   "Thank you, Michael.  You look great, too." Damn I was nervous. I didn't know a single thing about this kid, besides his name and phone number. What i nthe hell was I doing going out with him? But I didn't care. Maybe something would come out of it. 

   "You can call me Mikey." He said with a smirk as he pulled out of my driveway. He turned on the radio.