Chapter 6- Never Too Fast

"Yes." I don't know what to do in that situation. I wanted him to kiss me. But I'd only had one kiss before, and I was 13 and it was sloppy as hell. I don't know what to expect. What do I do? Will I even- 

Michael's lips hit mine. They fit perfectly. I followed his lead, and let him take control. I slid closer to his chair and he put one hand on my face, the other behind my head. He pulled me in closer until there was no space left between us. I was on his chair. We hadn't broken the kiss once. His lips were so soft. He began slipping his tongue into my mouth. "I'm not ready." I thought. And pulled away. "I think we're going too fast, Mikey. I don't even know anything about you yet." I smiled and placed a single kiss on his lips. I pulled back and looked at him.

   "It's never too fast when you're young, Olivia. But I want you to be comfortable, so you let me know when you're ready." He smiled at me and put the car in drive and pulled out ofthe parking lot. I turned the radio up and John Mayer came on. 

   "I love this song!" I said, I hadn't heard it in quite a while.

   "HEARTBREAK WAAARRRFARRE!! IF YOUUUUU WAANNT MOREE LOOOOVE WHY DONTT YOUUUUUU SAAAAAAAYY SOOO!" Mikey started screaming the song lyrics. He was so cute. I started to laugh so hard, I cried. He really was funny. I want to get to know him. He started laughing with me. Before I knew it, he had pulled the car over and started telling me everything about him. He was so cute. I loved the way he told me about his  life, he made me feel like I was there. He talked for 45 minutes about his family, and his friends, how he's in a band, and about himself. 

   "And when I was 6 I ran out int-" 

   I kissed him. I kissed him like I meant it, because I did. I climbed back onto his chair and he put his right hand on my back and the other on the side of my face. I slipped my tongue between his parted lips. He followed my lead and put his tongue on mine. I moved onto him without breaking the kiss. I knew no one could see us. We were on a rural country road, pulled over. No cars were around us. At this point, I was straddling him. He pulled his lips away from mine and began kissing down my neck. He began to move his hand down my back towards the top of my jeans. I took his face in my hands and kissed him again on the lips.

   "I've really got to be getting home."