Chapter 15- Lucky 7

The phone kept ringing until I finally reached the answering machine. I'm glad she hadn't answered because I don't know what the hell I would have come up with to say to her.

"Hi, uh, it's Olivia. I'm not ready to come back home yet. But I'm sure you don't mind. I'm staying with ashlyn for a few days. Don't drink yourself to death for god's sake. And tell Danny I said not to be a pain in the ass. Bye." I didn't want to sound rude, even though I was still beyond pissed, and hurt by her. My mom had a way of making everyone feel hated. She was good at that ever since dad died. But fuck it. I put my phone down on the bed side table and propped myself up on my knees infront of Michael, who was sitting up in the bed, staring at me.

"I'm going to go take a shower, Mikey." I said. I kissed him hard on the lips, I could still taste the sleep on his breath. I winked at him and got off the bed, walking to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me, not even bothering to lock it. It was just Michael and I in the house after all. I slipped out of my shirt and underwear, and turned on the shower. I grabbed a towel and set it on the sink next to the tub. I stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain after me. I let the warm water hit my body, and thought about the seven days I had left with here with Michael. Just then, I heard the door creak open.

"Michael?" I questioned. I got no response. "Fuck. Mikey, I know it's you." I heard the door shut and laughed it off. What the hell was he doing? I quickly finished my shower, and turned off the water. I opened the curtain, and turned to grab my towel. It was no longer on the sink, or anywhere else in the goddamn bathroom for that matter. My clothes were gone just like it, too. God, he's such an idiot. I looked up from the spot where my clothes were before to turn off the light switch. I slowly pushed the door open and stepped my foot out. I felt over-exposed. But I kind of liked it.

Darkness. A hand went over my eyes; Michael's.

"Don't say a word, Olivia. Just do what I say." I could hear it in his voice. I knew he had a smirk on his face. I knew he was serious. And I got the exact idea of what he wanted to make this week count. Michael pressed his hand against my back, his other still over my eyes, and led me to the bedroom.

"Shit, Mi-" The hand that he had on my back was lifted and he stopped walking. I felt his lips hit my ear and his hand go down to my thigh.

"I'm in charge now. I said, don't say a word." He pulled his lips away and moved his hand up the side of my torso, and placed it on my back, again. We continued walking down the hall until we reached the door. Michael's arm slid against my body to reach the door knob, and he threw the door open. He took his hand off my eyes and turned me to face him. Fuck. I could tell by the look on his face that he wanted it. He had lust in his eyes. I was beyond turned on. He pointed at the bed, and harshly shut the door behind us. I walked towards the bed, but before I could make it, Michael placed his hands on my hips and pushed me down onto it. I was laying down completely. He slid on top of me, straddling my waist. He leaned backwards very slighty and his growing erection became completely visible through his tight jeans. He brought his hands down to his belt and began to take it off. He then leaned over my body and grabbed my wrists.

"Do as I say, Olivia. Then maybe I'll let you take charge." He took his belt and tightened it around my wrists and put my bound arms over my head. "Sit up. And keep your arms above your head. Oh, and you can't touch me." He winked at me. I slid up and against the headboard. A part of me was anxious and a little worried about what would happen next. My mind was going left and right. But I didn't have to wonder long, because just then, Michael grabbed both of my knees and slid his hands up my thighs, and parted my legs. I felt my face get red, and he looked up at me, smirking. Without warning, I felt his hand go straight between my legs.

"Shit, Olivia. You're already fucking wet." He laughed and forcefully thrusted two fingers inside me. "God you're pussy is so fucking tight." He grinned, still looking at me. He pumped his fingers in and out of me, and I couldn't help but moan.

"Sh-shit, M-m-mikey-" It was all I could get out. I knew it turned him on when I called him Mikey. Fuck, I wasn't going to let him have all the fun now. "God, Mikey, you're so fucking good at that. I need you right now." A quiet moan escaped his lips and he increased his speed. He thrust in a third finger, and he hit my g-spot.

"OOH MY GOODD, MIIIIIKEYYY!" I screamed. "Oh my god. Right there, Mikey." He leaned down closer to me and I felt his erection against my leg. Shit, he was really fucking hard. His rules slipped my mind and I moved my arms down and grabbed his arm. I felt his body shiver. I knew he was really fucking horny, but he was sticking to his word.

"I told you not to touch me." He said pulling his fingers out of me. He grabbed my arms and undid the belt. He then layed me down again completely and put my arms back over my head. This time, he bound them around a pole on the headboard, so I couldn't sit up or move them.

"You should have listened, babe." He said, opening my legs again. This time, it was his head that went between my legs. He immediately began teasing me with his tongue. My entire body tensed. He noticed and began sucking on my clit.

"FUCK!" I cried out, he really knew what he was fucking doing. He pushed his tongue inside me, and I felt myself begin to close in around him.

"Shit, Mikey. Oh god, I'm close." I said and arched my back in pleasure. His grip tightened on my thighs and he began pushing my legs up towards my chest, for better access. He kept going, and right before I reached my climax he stopped.

"Finish yourself." He commanded, and untied one of my hands. I brought it down between my legs and shut my eyes. Never had I ever done this for anyone before, but I was doing it now. I pushed a finger inside myself and moved it in and out, trying to block everything else out. I opened my eyes, and saw Michael's hand on his own erection. I felt myslef reach my climax, and pulled my hand away.

"We've only just begun, Olivia." Michael announced, leaning his body close to mine. I could feel his breath hitting my ear; hot. He pushed his chest, tacky with small beads of sweat, against mine. Michael had one arm stretched downwards by my left shoulder for support while using the other to undo the belt that had my hands bound to the bed. My wrists ached and were relieved when he undid the belt and let it hit the pillow behind me. I pushed my eager lips onto his and he kissed back with force. Mikey grabbed my right hand and led it down his body, stopping directly above his pants. I knew what he wanted me to do. I pulled my lips away from his, and opened my eyes. Michael abruptly opened his as well, and I could feel the lust and eagerness emanating from them. I, nearly imperceptibly, began tracing my index finger down his stomach towards the button on his jeans. I could hear his heart beating. I felt his already unstable breath turn into subtle, but choppy, shallow gasps. After this unnecessarily drawn out period of teasing, I undid his jeans.

"It's my turn." I bit my lower lip and slid out from underneath Michael's body, which was giving off so much heat it was almost unbearable. Michael got the idea and turned his body so that he was lying on his back facing upwards. He thrust his eyelids shut as I began inching his jeans down his thighs to his knees and eventually off completely until the only thing left between my mouth and his ever growing erection was his boxers.