Chapter 11

We were sitting in his car. Michael had come to get me just like he said he would. I cried for a while. Just sat in the passenger seat, and cried. I can't belive my mom had made me this upset, and I don't think Michael could believe it either. We drove away from my house 20 minutes ago, I thought I'd have calmed down by now, but I hadn't. Michael drove to a Steak N' Shake, and bought us some food. I don't think he really knew what to do with me. I don't know if he had expected me to be so upset. He came back in the car with our food and milkshakes and sat down in his seat. I was still crying- not so hard now though. 

   "Do you want to talk about it, babe." I shook my head. I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to upset him, I didn't even want to think about my mom anymore today. "Suck it up." I thought. And I did. I calmed myself down.

   "Come sit in the back with me, Mikey." He grabbed the bag of food and drinks, and jumped into the back seat, I followed. He tried to keep my mind off of everything by telling me some shitty jokes. He made the jokes funny. He couls always make me laugh. I liked that about him. I wasn't hungry so I just drank my shake and listened to his crummy jokes and waited for him to finish eating. I looked out the window and watched kids go into this restaurant with their moms. They looked happy. It made me upset so I looked away from the outside. I looked back over at Mikey. He wasn't eating anymore. He was just staring at me. Analyzing.

   "You're beautiful- even after you cry." He smiled and I crawled into his arms. I got that "safe" feeling again. I felt happy. I looked up and kissed him hard. Michael held me tighter, and thrusted his tongue into my mouth. I pushed mine onto his and we both struggled for dominance. He obtained it. He pushed me down onto the back seat of his car, not breaking the kiss. I slipped my hands up the back of his shirt, and onto his back. He pulled away from the kiss. I opened my eyes into his and saw a look about his face. It was different. Aggressive, determined. I liked it.

   "I want you now, Olivia." He said jumping back into the front seat. "Come up here." I moved back into the passenger seat, not knowing what awaited me. Michael knew I was staying with him tonight, so I assumed we were going back to his house. He looked at me and bit his lip. Fuck, he was sexy. He threw the car into drive, and sped out of the parking lot. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a bulge growing between his thighs. I put my hand on his knee. Michael's breathing immediately sped up. I slowly began sliding my hand up his thigh, closer to his growing erection. I saw him glance down.

   "Eyes on the road, Mikey." I said, winking at him. A small moan escaped his lips as I began rubbing at his jeans. I guess I could be a tease. Why not? I slid my hand back down his jeans and stopped again at his knee. His right hand left the steering wheel and fell atop mine. He held it until we pulled into the driveway. 

   "My cousin's house." He said. "I'm staying here on holiday. Don't worry, no one's home." 

   We got to the door and Michael fished for the house key he had deep in his pocket. He found it and thrust the key into the lock and opened the door. As soon as we entered the house he slammed the door and pushed me against the wall and crashed his lips into mine, plunging his tongue into my mouth as far as possible. I kissed him back, hard. He pushed me closer to the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck. He broke the kiss only to carry me to his bedroom. Upon entering, I was thrown down onto the bed. The look in his eyes was crazy sexy. I really fucking wanted him.

   "I need you now, Mikey." I said, lifting my head from the bed. Mikey was still at the doorway, but after I finished my sentence, he was kneeling the edge of the bed, biting his lip, looking down at me. He reached his hands out and pulled my sweats off, without hesitation. In return, I sat up halfway, and grabbed at his belt buckle, pulling him closer to me. I unbuckled his belt, just slow enough to make him want me more. The I unbuttoned his jeans and slipped them down to his knees. He was still kneeling in front of me. I sat up a bit more, so my head was level with his chest. I began kissing all the way down his body, until I reached the top of his boxers. I looked up at Michael. He was staring down at me, his eyes bigger than anyone's I had ever seen before. I winked at him and looked down at his boxers. He was hard. And fuck. He was big. I put my hands on the top of the boxers, and swiftly slipped them down his legs, to his knees. Doing this so quickly, his erection came up fast and hit his stomach. I giggled before taking it into my hands. I pumped slowly at first, getting a feel for everything. I felt Michael tense up and increased the speed. 

   "Ooohhh fuck, Olivia." Mikey moaned out. I loved that I could make him this way, that I did this to him. I moved my head towards him, and slipped his tip into my mouth to tease him. "Shit." I thought. I'd never be able to fit all of him inside my mouth. He was huge. I took him out of my mouth, and put my tongue at his base, and licked his length back to the top. I put him inside my mouth again, this time, as much as I could fit. as my head bobbed up and down, Michael pulled my hair to the side and held it away from my face.

   "Shit." He said, and I felt his head twitch. I quickly pulled him out of my mouth before he came. He didn't. I didn't finish him off for the sake of teasing him. I looked up at him and he almost looked mad. 

   "You little tease." Michael growled, pushing my body back onto the bed. He pulled my shirt off, and threw it aside. He then took my panties into his hands and forced them down my legs, letting them hit the floor. He spread my legs and immediately put his head between them. He kissed and sucked at my inner thighs, leaving a trail of love bites on each side. I threw my head back in pleasure. He noticed this and moved towards my enterance. Very suddenly, he took my clit between his lips and sucked as hard as he could. I couldn't help but moan, my back arched in pleasure. He pulled away momentarily, and went back in, this time, thrusting his tongue inside of me, pumping in and out. Damn, he knew what he was doing. 

   "Oh god, Mikey!" I moaned, feeling myself reaching my climax. He, too, pulled his head out before finishing me off. 

   "Two can play at your game of teasing." Mikey said, going in for a kiss. I allowed him to, but only briefly. I pulled away and ripped the shirt off of his body. He then unhooked my bra and threw it aside. He looked down, analyzing again. He had a tendancy of doing that. 

   "Flip over." He said. At first I didn't understand.

   "W-wha-" I was interrupted by Mikey's hands grabbing my waist and turning my over. I got up on my hands and knees, and slighty spread my legs apart. Michael spread them even more, quite aggressively. 

   I gasped. He plunged two fingers inside of me and began pumping them in and out. I grasped the sheets in my hands. He suddenly pulled out, and I felt his tip at my enterance. Without any hesitation, he thrust his length into me. Hard thrusts. He put his whole body into them. He grabbed onto my waist for support and began pumping in and out very rapidly. 

   "Oh shit, Olivia. I'm gonna cum." Michael let out. I was close too, closer than him. As soon as his thrusts began to get sloppy, I felt myslef close in around him and released myself onto his dick. A few thrusts later, I felt Michael let himself go inside of me. As soon as he pulled out, I fell down onto the bed, shivering. That was amazing. Michael had laid down next to me and put a blanket over both of us. 

   "I want to spend today like this, in bed with you." Michael said, staring into my eyes.