Chapter 16- Let's Keep Going

With his boxers still around his waist, I reached my hand up and slightly tucked my index finger inside the elastic band. I looked up at him for approval, but his eyes were shut tight. I let out a small giggle, and I could see him barely open one of his eyes. I looked down at the plaid print underwear and began to pull them down just enough to allow his erection free. I hastily grabbed it with my right hand and began pumping up and down, slowly but with slight pressure. A quiet whimper escaped Michael's lips, but I wanted to hear more. As Michael's breathing became heavier, I stopped jerking him off and put him inside my mouth. I looked up at him to see his reaction. Eyes wide, looking down at me. I slowly licked from his base to his tip, and he moaned a little louder. I brought my tongue up and flicked it over his head, then swirled it around him a few times.

"FUCK LIV" Mikey shouted, and grasped onto my hair. My eyes glanced up at his face, and I winked at him, before I began pumping his length in and out of my mouth. I sucked hard on him, because I liked having him inside my mouth. And I could tell he liked it too. After a minute or two, I could taste his salty pre-cum sliding onto my tongue. I pulled him out of my mouth. I loved teasing Michael like that. I crawled up to his chest and began placing kisses all over it until I finally reached his neck. I could feel his heart pounding against my dewy skin, and I loved it. I wrapped my arms right around his neck and let my hands hang down; fingertips tracing his back. Michael suddenly placed his hands on my back and let them slide down until they were grasping my ass. He pulled me slightly closer to him, as to align me perfectly above his throbbing erection. He used one of his hands for stability as I lowered my tense, aching body down onto him. This position allowed his entire length to slip inside of me, causing more pain at the moment than pleasure. But I complied and began riding him. Mikey showed his approval by forcing his head into the crook of my neck, allowing me to feel his hot, choppy exhales against my skin. Now, the immense pain had now begun to turn into euphoric pleasure and I threw my head back in accordance to the sensation. I tightened my grip on his back, leaving small crescent-shaped marks from my nails. Michael became aware of the pleasure he was giving me and began sucking on the skin near my collar bone. This drove me wild and I began increasing the speed of myself rising and falling around his erection. Michael bucked his hips upward and he went inside of me even further than before.

"MIKEY OH GOD MIKEY!" I screamed, unable to control myself. My thighs began to shake due to the upcoming orgasm and I could no longer support myself. Michael sensed this and pulled me off of him, swiftly, yet gently, laying me on my back and he hovered above me. Not wasting any time, Michael thrusted himself back inside of me. His face inches above mine. His hair, nearly dripping sweat, hanging down above my forehead. I replaced my hands on his back and wrapped my legs around his waste, allowing him better access. I began letting out short, quiet moans, but they quickly became increasingly louder until I was almost screaming Michael's name. Just then, Mikey pushed his lips onto my open mouth in an attempt to not only calm me, but quiet me down.

"Shhh" he uttered, forcing a quick smile to reassure me. I felt my orgasm nearing, and immediately it happened. My legs began to shake uncontrollably, and my back arched to almost an inhuman state. But Michael was relentless and continued thrusting in an out of me. I wasn't capable of stopping him, or I would've. My body was sore and throbbing, and for the next 2 minutes, Michael continued to work his way in and out of my tightening walls, until his thrusts became sloppier. He pulled out just in time to release himself on the bed below me. I could still hear his unsteady breaths as he placed his body on the bed beside me. The curtains were still drawn, so the room had the appearance of mid-night. I could feel the heat pouring off of Michael's body, inches away from mine, but couldn't clearly see him. I crawled closer to him and pulled the covers over us. Michael reached his hand up to my face and brushed the hair away from it.

"We've still got seven days together, Liv. And I know we'll make them worth it." Michael pressed his lips against mine and slowly began inching down my neck, stopping to leave small traces under my jawline.

"Only seven goddamn days." I thought to myself. I couldn't believe that I'd only have one more week with Michael. But hell, it was a reality I'd have to face.