Chapter 6 - Seeing Double

CHAPTER 6 - SEEING DOUBLE

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR' NOTE:

So...

I looked into Nordic Mythology for this chapter. 

'Havsrå' is pronounced as 'Havf-srr-ou'. This pronunciation is through my own research so I could be wrong. 

What it exactly is will be explained in the chapter and I'll go into more depth at the end. 

Also, 'Sjöfn' is pronounced 'S-y-ofn'. Again, I could be wrong. 

Hope you enjoy!!!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ADA'S POV

Unless you have felt the feeling of flying, there are no words to describe the experience.

The cold air rushing through you.

The tickle of the clouds that hit you in the face but disappear as they touch you.

The silence all around but the sound of the speed you travel, indescribable as the world rushes past you.

Okay...so maybe there are words to describe it.

Flying with Aurora had become common now, because according to Hiccup, it was the only way to bond with her.

He would know...he too has a Night Fury.

Although he hasn't really been teaching me much about the beautiful dragon – Tuffnut has.

For the past week, Tuff had been teaching me the ropes of dragon riding and training as well as keeping an eye on me due to Hiccup's demands that I don't just fly off when I want to.

And even though I was annoyed that Hiccup treated me like a baby, I wasn't complaining that it was Tuffnut that was 'babysitting' me.

He was funny, charming with a larger than life personality.

According to Astrid, he wasn't always like that but something had changed in his in recent years...and to be fair...I didn't mind.

He seemed...perfect to me?

I was unaware that a goofy smile had crept onto my lips as I thought about Tuffnut, I suddenly shook my head.

"Oh, Thor what's wrong with me?" I placed a hand on my forehead as I tried to knock the thoughts out.

There was no way I could have a crush on Tuffnut Thorston.

He was one of Hiccup's friends...best friends and it would be too weird.

And besides...I'm practically a kid and he's...well...he's...

I leant back on Aurora's back, sighing as I looked up at the clouds.

"Take those thoughts away..." I muttered to myself as Aurora giggled. "Oh, you shush!" I pouted, before pulling myself up again.

I looked at everything around me and there was nothing for miles around...just evening mist.