6. Trapped! Fight or Flight

All is silent for a few moments as everyone stares at the scene in front of them in shock.

"You're finished," Kakashi tells Zabuza. I wouldn't be so sure about that.

"Alright!" You hear Naruto cheer as Sakura starts to giggle. You and Sasuke just stare at the two jonin. 

Zabuza starts to chuckle.

"Finished, you really don't get it, do you? Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copycat ninja like you," Zabuza states. "You are full of surprises though. You'd already copied my water clone jutsu when you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed. You made your clone say those words to draw my attention while you hid in the mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try," Zabuza says as the real one appears behind Kakashi. "But I'm not that easy to fool."

The Zabuza in front of Kakashi disperses into water. You aren't surprised.

"Hey, that one was a clone too!" Naruto exclaims. No shit.

Zabuza swings his blade towards Kakashi who ducks under it just in time. The blade continues its motion and gets lodged into the earth. Zabuza uses it as leverage as he swings around and kicks Kakashi in the face, sending him flying into the water. Now, that surprises you. 

I'm surprised he let himself get hit like that. You think to yourself.

Zabuza starts running towards the water when he stops abruptly. You look at the ground and notice makibishi spikes. Zabuza jumps over them onto the water.

"Sensei!" You hear Naruto scream. You look to your teammates and notice Sakura staring in shock at the water, and Sasuke with a grimace on his face.

"He has great physical skill too," Sasuke observes.

"You don't know the half of it," you say. They all gulp nervously.

You look to the lake and see Kakashi's head emerge from the water. He brings his hand up and let's some of the water drop back to the lake from his hand. Uh oh, that's not good. That means it's not normal water.

Just then, Zabuza appears beside him and does a bunch of hand signs. 

"Water style, water prison jutsu!" Zabuza exclaims. That's not good. You scowl. Zabuza starts to chuckle again. "This prison is made of water, but it's stronger than steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move. So much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later, but first, your little friends will have to be eliminated. Starting with Kina." You could tell he was smirking through his mask. "Water clone jutsu!"

Another clone of Zabuza emerges from the water. You can see Kakashi's shocked expression from inside his water prison. You've seemed to have underestimated him Kakashi. You sigh.

"You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja? When you've hovered between life and death so many times it doesn't phase you, then you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly your profile is entered in my bingo book, then you may have earn the title, ninja. But to call upstarts like you ninja, is a joke. The only one worthy enough of that title is Kina," Zabuza states as he calls in more mist from his jutsu. Your scowl deepens. You can tell Naruto is scared, as well as Sakura. Sasuke is better at hiding it, but you can tell he is uneasy.

Just then, Naruto gets kneed in the face by Zabuza. His headband goes flying off as Naruto goes flying in the opposite direction. You move quickly and are able to catch him before he collides with the ground. You see Zabuza stepping on Naruto's headband. "You're just brats!"