Chapter 6

*ANNA'S POV*

I woke up and immediately put on my sweatshirt. I got out of my bunk to see Tyler and Josh looking at me putting the seat in between them. Uh oh I thought. They're not sending me back are they? I got up and had a ginormous worried feeling in the pit of my stomach. I slowly walked over and sat down. "We need to talk to you about something..." Josh said with a sad face, I swallowed hard "What? Please don't send me back! I'll be good! I promise!! Just PLEASE don't send me back there!!" I said while crying. "What do you mean send you back?! We Want you to take off your jacket." Tyler said " but" "No buts!" Josh and Tyler said. I got up and started to take off my jacket revealing my cuts. They both looked at me with somber faces I instantly fell to the ground crying they both ran to me and hugged me. They asked me where I kept my razors and anything else I used to harm myself. I showed the, the hollowed out book with the razors. They told me to go to the bathroom and go flush them. They followed me to make sure I did. I flushed them one by one down the tubes they went. I stood up and cried into Josh's chest. He whispered something in my ear " do you want to go shopping?" I looked up at him with my puffy red eyes and said yes.

*JOSH'S POV*

I asked Anna if she wanted to go shopping and she said yes! So I went to the John our bus driver and told him to go to the nearest mall. So I told Anna to go get ready. 30 minuets later were ready to go and we start walking to the mall. I ask her where she wants to go first and before I could even finish she said Hot Topic. So we headed there.

*ANNA'S POV*

Since I asked to go to Hot Topic first we went there bit got stopped a bunch of times by fans and of course they wanted a picture with Josh so I was always asked to take the picture. Finally we got to Hot Topic and I went to the band shirts to look for all my favorite bands like BVB, PTV, SWS, Melanie Martinez, BMTH and obviously TØP! Surprisingly they had my size in all the shirts. So I bought 2 xs shirts from each band. Then I went to look at bracelets and bought like 5... Next we went to Sally's because I wanted to get girl shampoo and conditioner and deodorant and sprays. The we went to Victoria Secret so I could get new bras and underwear but I told Josh to wait outside. So I went and asked someone to size me which was really awkward...but after that I got my bras and underwear and told Josh to come in so he could pay. I also bought some clothes there too. Then we went to Claire's and I got the usual stuff you get at that store. Then we went to Rue 21 and I bought a mixture of clothes for all different seasons since they had sales and stuff on winter and fall clothes. "Anna is there any piercings or hair colors you want done?" Josh asked me " Umm I really want to get my ears & cartilage pierced." (Look at picture above) "Ok let's go then!" We walked down to the piercing place and was greeted by a very tattooed and pierced woman. "Hello, what can I pierce or tattoo for you?" She said "I really want my ears and cartilage pierced." I said shyly. "Ok I can do that for you just have a seat in that chair." She said pointing to a chair that looked like a dentist chair. I sat down and she came over with the piercing gun and in 5 minuets I was done and was getting told how to properly clean them. Then we went to the Apple Store and got me and IPhone 6s and a couple cases. After that we walked back to the tour bus, more like ran because we got chased by a bunch of fans. I was pretty tired so I flopped on the couch and began to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~~~~~~~hope you enjoyed this chapter!~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the ending was boring but I'm not really good a writing shopping scenes so yeah... Next chapter I'm gonna zoom ahead like a week or two. Also next chapter is when she's getting her first period and I'm gonna make the guys freak out! 😈 follow my Instagram kp.xox.02
-Kenzie-