Chapter 45

*ANNAS POV*

I can't believe she's giving birth! She wasn't supposed to for another month... I hope she and the babies will be ok! I look over at Josh and Brendon, they look worried. I probably look the same, I looked down at Popeye, he was asleep at my feet. I started playing games on my phone to calm me down. A little while later Tyler walks out and tells us what's going on. He said Jenna and the babies are fine and that Jenna is still in labor. I let out a little sign and them asked if I could tweet about this and he said yea. So I opened Twitter and tweeted this: Hey Skeleton Clique Jenna is giving birth right now! She is a month early, but she and the babies are ok!!
Tyler decided to put that on his and the official tøp Twitter page, Josh did it too. After that Tyler went back into the delivery room to support Jenna. So I grabbed my earbuds and put them in my ears, I put on the first ever tøp song I heard, Polarize. I was listening to songs until I fell asleep... I woke up when Tyler came out saying they were born. Tyler told me he already tweeted it, so I copied the tweet and posted it.
The babies have been born! Skyler Grace Joseph was born at 4:43 am and Wesley James Joseph was born at 4:45 am. They were born at a surprisingly healthy weight for being a month early. They are both healthy!
I couldn't wait to see them. Tyler said we could see them later today! So after that we headed to the bus to shower, eat, and get ready for the day. Also Tyler would still being doing the show tonight cause the hospital is in the same town as the show, but I wouldn't be going. I am gonna stay with Jenna tonight! +TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY SEE THE BABIES+
I walked through the doors of the hospital room and saw Jenna and Tyler holding the babies I walk over to Jenna and ask if I can hold the baby. She says yes and says that it's Wesley. I go and it on the couch and hold him. I ask Josh to get a picture so I hand him my phone. He tales the picture and then I ask Tyler if I can hold Skyler. So we switch babies and Josh takes a photo. I hold her for a little bit and then let Josh hold her. Jenna would have to stay in the hospital until tomorrow. I ran back to the bus to get Popeye. I had to sneak him in cause this morning I had to bring him back. Popeye walked into the room and over to the babies. He sniffed them and gave them little kisses. It was soo adorable! Then Tyler, Josh, and Brendon had to leave so they could do the show. I started talking to Jenna, she thanked me for being so supportive and helpful throughout her pregnancy. I said it was no problem!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter, but I wanted to write this for you all!

If you want to get in touch with me here are some ways!!

Snapchat- horse21670 (I know it's embarrassing 😂😂)
Instagram- _sick_as_frick__
Kik- kp.xox.02
Skype- kp.xox.02 (I only use it for chat, but if we get to know each other really well we can video chat!)
    -Kenzie