Pancakes

Eldon's POV:
I wake up with Michelle leaning on my chest. I watch her as she sleeps, thinking about how lucky I am to have her. She stirs in her sleep and seems restless so I kiss her head to try and calm her down. I hear her speaking in her sleep - she must be having a nightmare. I hold her close and rock her gently and she instantly calms down. I look at her and see that she's waking up.
'Morning beautiful.' I whisper to her.
'Morning.' She pants, almost in a panic.
'Are you ok? You looked like you were having a bad nightmare.'
'There was this woman and she kept torturing me and saying that I don't deserve you.' She says, letting a few tears fall down her face.
'Well that woman is an idiot if she can't see how much I love you.' I say. She smiles at this and kisses my cheek.
'Do you wanna get pancakes for breakfast? I know this really good place and we can go on our way to the studio.' I suggest.
'Sure.' She says. 'Do you know where I put my dance bag? My dance clones are in it.'
'I think it's downstairs.' I say. I wonder why she isn't going to get it but then I realise she's still in her underwear from last night. 'Do you want me to go and get it?' I offer and she nods.

Michelle's POV:
Eldon goes to get my bag, leaving me alone in his room in my underwear. I sit on his bed and wait for him to come back.
'Eldon, mom put Michelle's bag in my room...' I turn around to see Eliot, whose eyes look like they're going to pop out of his head. Mortified, I pick up the shirt Eldon gave me last night and put it on as quickly as I can.
'My mom said she put it in Eliot's...' Eldon is stood in the doorway, confused. He looks at his brother and realises what happened. I watch as he guides his brother out of the room with an apologetic look on his face.
'I really need to get a lock on that door.' He says as he walks over to me. He kisses my cheek and passes me my dance bag. 'I'll leave you to get changed.' He says as he picks up a shirt and some shorts and goes to the bathroom.

Eldon's POV:
I knock on the door and wait for Michelle to tell me to come in. As I walk in, I can't take my eyes off her. She's so beautiful.
'Ready to go?' I ask.
'Yep.' She says as she finishes tying her shoelaces. We walk to my car, both carrying our dance bags. We get in and put the radio on. As I start driving, one direction come on the radio. I'm about to change the station when I hear Michelle singing along.
'You're so cute.' I say. She blushes and carries on singing and before I know it, I am too. We pull up at the pancake house, still singing the chorus of history. We walk in and sit down at a booth.
'This place is so cute.' Michelle says.
'I know. When we were younger, my parents used to bring me and brothers here on a Saturday morning.' She smiles and reaches for a menu. A waiter comes over to our table and asks us what we want. We order and the waiter leaves. 
'How are you doing with your internationals solo?' I ask.
'It's ok. It still needs a lot of work though.' How's yours?' She replies.
'It's getting there.' I say. We carry on talking about internationals until the waiter returns with our pancakes.
'This is amazing!' Michelle says. I smile and eat mine.
'I forgot how good these are.' I say. After stuffing our faces with pancakes, we go back to the car and drive to the studio.